'The Hangover' Cast Sign On for Sequel With Higher Paycheck
As plan for making "The Hangover 2" has moved forward, the cast have just been confirmed to return to the sequel. According to Deadline Hollywood, Zach Galifianakis, Bradley Cooper and Ed Helms have inked a deal which gives them a pay raise.
The three lead actors reportedly will each be paid in the vicinity of $5 million against 4% of first dollar gross. This is much higher than the amount the trio earned from the first movie since they only got less than $1 million collectively. Cooper is said receiving the highest paycheck among the three for "The Hangover", but it was not more than $300,000.
Director/producer Todd Phillips has also been sealed to work on "The Hangover 2". He will be paid around $10 million against 10%, Deadline Hollywood further claims.
So far, there have been talks about where the second film will be shot, but Phillips has not confirmed it yet. "It's been talked about, but that's not yet definite," he said when asked whether the upcoming comedy will be filmed in Miami. However, he did admit that he is looking forward to shooting the film in early November this year for Memorial Day 2011 release in the U.S.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal