'The Hangover' Cast Sign On for Sequel With Higher Paycheck
As plan for making "The Hangover 2" has moved forward, the cast have just been confirmed to return to the sequel. According to Deadline Hollywood, Zach Galifianakis, Bradley Cooper and Ed Helms have inked a deal which gives them a pay raise.
The three lead actors reportedly will each be paid in the vicinity of $5 million against 4% of first dollar gross. This is much higher than the amount the trio earned from the first movie since they only got less than $1 million collectively. Cooper is said receiving the highest paycheck among the three for "The Hangover", but it was not more than $300,000.
Director/producer Todd Phillips has also been sealed to work on "The Hangover 2". He will be paid around $10 million against 10%, Deadline Hollywood further claims.
So far, there have been talks about where the second film will be shot, but Phillips has not confirmed it yet. "It's been talked about, but that's not yet definite," he said when asked whether the upcoming comedy will be filmed in Miami. However, he did admit that he is looking forward to shooting the film in early November this year for Memorial Day 2011 release in the U.S.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!