'The Hangover' Cast Sign On for Sequel With Higher Paycheck
As plan for making "The Hangover 2" has moved forward, the cast have just been confirmed to return to the sequel. According to Deadline Hollywood, Zach Galifianakis, Bradley Cooper and Ed Helms have inked a deal which gives them a pay raise.
The three lead actors reportedly will each be paid in the vicinity of $5 million against 4% of first dollar gross. This is much higher than the amount the trio earned from the first movie since they only got less than $1 million collectively. Cooper is said receiving the highest paycheck among the three for "The Hangover", but it was not more than $300,000.
Director/producer Todd Phillips has also been sealed to work on "The Hangover 2". He will be paid around $10 million against 10%, Deadline Hollywood further claims.
So far, there have been talks about where the second film will be shot, but Phillips has not confirmed it yet. "It's been talked about, but that's not yet definite," he said when asked whether the upcoming comedy will be filmed in Miami. However, he did admit that he is looking forward to shooting the film in early November this year for Memorial Day 2011 release in the U.S.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video