Christina Aguilera's 'Not Myself Tonight' Arrives in Full
Fresh from the oven, Christina Aguilera's single "Not Myself Tonight" makes its way out. Produced by Polow da Don and co-written by Ester Dean, the up-beat track is confirmed to serve as the lead single from her forthcoming studio album "Bionic".
"Tonight, I'm feeling a little bit out of control / I'm dancing a lot / Taking shots and I'm feeling fine / Kissing all the boys and girls / Someone call the doctor, 'cause I lost my mind," part of the lyrics read. "Tonight, I'm not the same girl / I'm not myself tonight / In the morning, when I wake up, I'll go back to the girl I used to be / But baby, not tonight."
"Bionic" is scheduled to be released in the U.S. on June 8. Several promotional efforts, including a gig for the revived VH1 Storyteller, have been planned. In a radio interview, Christina said, "I will be doing some things with MTV, Storytellers and you know, a lot of other live work that will consist of a lot of live performing, and maybe in the future we'll put that together on an album."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences