Christina Aguilera's 'Not Myself Tonight' Arrives in Full
Fresh from the oven, Christina Aguilera's single "Not Myself Tonight" makes its way out. Produced by Polow da Don and co-written by Ester Dean, the up-beat track is confirmed to serve as the lead single from her forthcoming studio album "Bionic".
"Tonight, I'm feeling a little bit out of control / I'm dancing a lot / Taking shots and I'm feeling fine / Kissing all the boys and girls / Someone call the doctor, 'cause I lost my mind," part of the lyrics read. "Tonight, I'm not the same girl / I'm not myself tonight / In the morning, when I wake up, I'll go back to the girl I used to be / But baby, not tonight."
"Bionic" is scheduled to be released in the U.S. on June 8. Several promotional efforts, including a gig for the revived VH1 Storyteller, have been planned. In a radio interview, Christina said, "I will be doing some things with MTV, Storytellers and you know, a lot of other live work that will consist of a lot of live performing, and maybe in the future we'll put that together on an album."
- Kim Kardashian's Stolen Jewelry Re-Cut and Sold on Black Market After Robbery
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Forced to Hand Over Kids to Brad Pitt
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas