Nicki Minaj's 'Massive Attack' Comes Out
"Massive Attack", Nicki Minaj's debut single, has been out for fans' listening pleasure. It features Sean Garrett and is confirmed as the lead single from the female rapper's forthcoming first studio album which will be released later this year.
A music video has been filmed in Lancaster, California on March 15 to support the brand new song. It is directed by Hype Williams and has the Young Money artist sharing screen with Amber Rose aka Kanye West's girlfriend.
"This is a massive attack," she told MTV about the video shoot. "We shot the helicopter scene. Obviously, I had to have a hot-pink Lamborghini. We're having fun in the car, and we see a freakin' helicopter chase us. So we get on the walkie-talkie, like, 'Mayday! Mayday!' It's really fashion and beauty shots, and we're acting like we're doing something important."
More Nicki Minaj News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'