Nicki Minaj's 'Massive Attack' Comes Out
"Massive Attack", Nicki Minaj's debut single, has been out for fans' listening pleasure. It features Sean Garrett and is confirmed as the lead single from the female rapper's forthcoming first studio album which will be released later this year.
A music video has been filmed in Lancaster, California on March 15 to support the brand new song. It is directed by Hype Williams and has the Young Money artist sharing screen with Amber Rose aka Kanye West's girlfriend.
"This is a massive attack," she told MTV about the video shoot. "We shot the helicopter scene. Obviously, I had to have a hot-pink Lamborghini. We're having fun in the car, and we see a freakin' helicopter chase us. So we get on the walkie-talkie, like, 'Mayday! Mayday!' It's really fashion and beauty shots, and we're acting like we're doing something important."
More Nicki Minaj News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance