Nicki Minaj's 'Massive Attack' Comes Out
"Massive Attack", Nicki Minaj's debut single, has been out for fans' listening pleasure. It features Sean Garrett and is confirmed as the lead single from the female rapper's forthcoming first studio album which will be released later this year.
A music video has been filmed in Lancaster, California on March 15 to support the brand new song. It is directed by Hype Williams and has the Young Money artist sharing screen with Amber Rose aka Kanye West's girlfriend.
"This is a massive attack," she told MTV about the video shoot. "We shot the helicopter scene. Obviously, I had to have a hot-pink Lamborghini. We're having fun in the car, and we see a freakin' helicopter chase us. So we get on the walkie-talkie, like, 'Mayday! Mayday!' It's really fashion and beauty shots, and we're acting like we're doing something important."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media