Nicki Minaj's 'Massive Attack' Comes Out
"Massive Attack", Nicki Minaj's debut single, has been out for fans' listening pleasure. It features Sean Garrett and is confirmed as the lead single from the female rapper's forthcoming first studio album which will be released later this year.
A music video has been filmed in Lancaster, California on March 15 to support the brand new song. It is directed by Hype Williams and has the Young Money artist sharing screen with Amber Rose aka Kanye West's girlfriend.
"This is a massive attack," she told MTV about the video shoot. "We shot the helicopter scene. Obviously, I had to have a hot-pink Lamborghini. We're having fun in the car, and we see a freakin' helicopter chase us. So we get on the walkie-talkie, like, 'Mayday! Mayday!' It's really fashion and beauty shots, and we're acting like we're doing something important."
More Nicki Minaj News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris