Nicki Minaj's 'Massive Attack' Comes Out
"Massive Attack", Nicki Minaj's debut single, has been out for fans' listening pleasure. It features Sean Garrett and is confirmed as the lead single from the female rapper's forthcoming first studio album which will be released later this year.
A music video has been filmed in Lancaster, California on March 15 to support the brand new song. It is directed by Hype Williams and has the Young Money artist sharing screen with Amber Rose aka Kanye West's girlfriend.
"This is a massive attack," she told MTV about the video shoot. "We shot the helicopter scene. Obviously, I had to have a hot-pink Lamborghini. We're having fun in the car, and we see a freakin' helicopter chase us. So we get on the walkie-talkie, like, 'Mayday! Mayday!' It's really fashion and beauty shots, and we're acting like we're doing something important."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic