'The Marriage Ref' April 1 Sneak Peek
This week on "The Marriage Ref", host Tom Papa is accompanied by three celebrities, namely Kirstie Alley, Jimmy Fallon and Sheryl Crow. A sneak peek is given ahead of the April 1 episode, Papa selects Kirstie as the one who should determine the married couples' fate and express her opinion about their case.
In "Marriage Ref", couples from across the country will face off to settle their marital tiffs which run the gamut of disagreements - quirky, funny, relatable - all with the signature "Seinfeld" tone. The couples that present their problems will be given a call by the Ref, popular comedian Tom Papa, just like in sports, with the declared winner walking away with a prize.
Advising and influencing Tom's decision will be a rotating panel of "experts" offering their own wit, wisdom and unique opinions. Jerry Seinfeld who produces the show has weighed in as celebrity judge in the first episode, along with Kelly Ripa and Alec Baldwin.
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!