'The Marriage Ref' April 1 Sneak Peek
This week on "The Marriage Ref", host Tom Papa is accompanied by three celebrities, namely Kirstie Alley, Jimmy Fallon and Sheryl Crow. A sneak peek is given ahead of the April 1 episode, Papa selects Kirstie as the one who should determine the married couples' fate and express her opinion about their case.
In "Marriage Ref", couples from across the country will face off to settle their marital tiffs which run the gamut of disagreements - quirky, funny, relatable - all with the signature "Seinfeld" tone. The couples that present their problems will be given a call by the Ref, popular comedian Tom Papa, just like in sports, with the declared winner walking away with a prize.
Advising and influencing Tom's decision will be a rotating panel of "experts" offering their own wit, wisdom and unique opinions. Jerry Seinfeld who produces the show has weighed in as celebrity judge in the first episode, along with Kelly Ripa and Alec Baldwin.
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza