'The Marriage Ref' April 1 Sneak Peek
This week on "The Marriage Ref", host Tom Papa is accompanied by three celebrities, namely Kirstie Alley, Jimmy Fallon and Sheryl Crow. A sneak peek is given ahead of the April 1 episode, Papa selects Kirstie as the one who should determine the married couples' fate and express her opinion about their case.
In "Marriage Ref", couples from across the country will face off to settle their marital tiffs which run the gamut of disagreements - quirky, funny, relatable - all with the signature "Seinfeld" tone. The couples that present their problems will be given a call by the Ref, popular comedian Tom Papa, just like in sports, with the declared winner walking away with a prize.
Advising and influencing Tom's decision will be a rotating panel of "experts" offering their own wit, wisdom and unique opinions. Jerry Seinfeld who produces the show has weighed in as celebrity judge in the first episode, along with Kelly Ripa and Alec Baldwin.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3