Next on 'Celebrity Apprentice': Harry Potter Ride
What happened next on "The Celebrity Apprentice" after three celebrities have left the show is teased in a string of clips. In this April 4 episode, the celebrities are shocked when their project managers are separated from them before the task is even delivered.
On a private jet, the project managers are informed that this week they must create a three-dimensional display to launch Universal Orlando's newest attraction, "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter." Using only their cell phones, the project managers must run their teams from afar and report back with the information they've gathered.
The men find their new leader scattered, while personal attacks continue to drive the women apart. In the clips, Holly Robinson Peete argues with Cyndi Lauper while Sharon Osbourne takes side on Cyndi. The men call Rod Blagojevich clueless about technology and it shows when the politician has to open a CD in the given laptop.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville