Next on 'Celebrity Apprentice': Harry Potter Ride
What happened next on "The Celebrity Apprentice" after three celebrities have left the show is teased in a string of clips. In this April 4 episode, the celebrities are shocked when their project managers are separated from them before the task is even delivered.
On a private jet, the project managers are informed that this week they must create a three-dimensional display to launch Universal Orlando's newest attraction, "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter." Using only their cell phones, the project managers must run their teams from afar and report back with the information they've gathered.
The men find their new leader scattered, while personal attacks continue to drive the women apart. In the clips, Holly Robinson Peete argues with Cyndi Lauper while Sharon Osbourne takes side on Cyndi. The men call Rod Blagojevich clueless about technology and it shows when the politician has to open a CD in the given laptop.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie