Next on 'Celebrity Apprentice': Harry Potter Ride
What happened next on "The Celebrity Apprentice" after three celebrities have left the show is teased in a string of clips. In this April 4 episode, the celebrities are shocked when their project managers are separated from them before the task is even delivered.
On a private jet, the project managers are informed that this week they must create a three-dimensional display to launch Universal Orlando's newest attraction, "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter." Using only their cell phones, the project managers must run their teams from afar and report back with the information they've gathered.
The men find their new leader scattered, while personal attacks continue to drive the women apart. In the clips, Holly Robinson Peete argues with Cyndi Lauper while Sharon Osbourne takes side on Cyndi. The men call Rod Blagojevich clueless about technology and it shows when the politician has to open a CD in the given laptop.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings