Demi Lovato Tells the World She's in Love With Joe Jonas
Demi Lovato didn't play it coy about her feeling towards new boyfriend Joe Jonas as she wanted to make sure that the world knows she's in love with the Jonas Brothers star. At Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards on March 27, the 17-year-old beauty told the Canadian entertainment show eTalk, "When you're in love, you want the world to know!"
"It's amazing!It's a great feeling!" Demi gushed about her relationship with Joe. "They call us 'Jemi,' which I think is pretty funny." And now that she becomes Joe's girlfriend, Demi admitted that she once got confused by her new status, recalling "It's really weird, because random strangers will be like, 'How's Joe?' And I'm just like, 'What?' But it's fun. It's really special, and we're having a good time."
Demi first confirmed that she's dating Joe during an interview with Billy Bush in his radio program "The Billy Bush Show" on March 12. When the host asked if they "went from boyfriend-girlfriend to best friends", Demi revealed, "No kind of the opposite." She moreover praised him as "incredible", "perfect" and a "complete gentleman", adding "[Joe] treats me to the most amazing places."
Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas first met in the set of TV movie "Camp Rock" in 2007 and she toured with Jonas Brothers the following year. The two sparked romance rumor after they were spotted on a double date with Joe's older brother Kevin Jonas and his now-wife Danielle Deleasa at a Toronto, Canada restaurant in October 2009.
More Demi Lovato News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed