'House M.D.' 6.17 Preview: Look Who's Back
As promised by Jennifer Morrison last month, she is returning to "House M.D." to reprise her role as Dr. Allison Cameron. The first look of her comeback is given in the preview for the April 12 episode. Chase, finding out that his ex-fiancee is in the building coldly asks her, "What are you doing here?"
When the hospital is sent into lockdown mode due to a missing infant, all of the doctors must remain where they are leaving. Foreman and Taub in the file room, Wilson and Thirteen in the cafeteria playing truth or dare, House in a room with a patient (guest star David Straitharn) and Chase with an old flame as Cuddy tries to help police locate the infant.
The episode, called "Lockdown", is directed by the show's star Hugh Laurie.
Morrison confirmed that her return won't be one-time stint. "There have been discussions of me doing a few episodes next year based on what they end up writing," said Morrison. "Contractually, they've guaranteed me a certain number of episodes next year - I think three or four, which means that they're probably very much leaning toward writing a storyline for the character."
Cameron left in the eighth episode of season 6 after a medical case involving a politician that shook the moral core of the doctors. Writers decided to exclude her in several episodes after that.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other