'House M.D.' 6.17 Preview: Look Who's Back
As promised by Jennifer Morrison last month, she is returning to "House M.D." to reprise her role as Dr. Allison Cameron. The first look of her comeback is given in the preview for the April 12 episode. Chase, finding out that his ex-fiancee is in the building coldly asks her, "What are you doing here?"
When the hospital is sent into lockdown mode due to a missing infant, all of the doctors must remain where they are leaving. Foreman and Taub in the file room, Wilson and Thirteen in the cafeteria playing truth or dare, House in a room with a patient (guest star David Straitharn) and Chase with an old flame as Cuddy tries to help police locate the infant.
The episode, called "Lockdown", is directed by the show's star Hugh Laurie.
Morrison confirmed that her return won't be one-time stint. "There have been discussions of me doing a few episodes next year based on what they end up writing," said Morrison. "Contractually, they've guaranteed me a certain number of episodes next year - I think three or four, which means that they're probably very much leaning toward writing a storyline for the character."
Cameron left in the eighth episode of season 6 after a medical case involving a politician that shook the moral core of the doctors. Writers decided to exclude her in several episodes after that.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'