'House M.D.' 6.17 Preview: Look Who's Back
As promised by Jennifer Morrison last month, she is returning to "House M.D." to reprise her role as Dr. Allison Cameron. The first look of her comeback is given in the preview for the April 12 episode. Chase, finding out that his ex-fiancee is in the building coldly asks her, "What are you doing here?"
When the hospital is sent into lockdown mode due to a missing infant, all of the doctors must remain where they are leaving. Foreman and Taub in the file room, Wilson and Thirteen in the cafeteria playing truth or dare, House in a room with a patient (guest star David Straitharn) and Chase with an old flame as Cuddy tries to help police locate the infant.
The episode, called "Lockdown", is directed by the show's star Hugh Laurie.
Morrison confirmed that her return won't be one-time stint. "There have been discussions of me doing a few episodes next year based on what they end up writing," said Morrison. "Contractually, they've guaranteed me a certain number of episodes next year - I think three or four, which means that they're probably very much leaning toward writing a storyline for the character."
Cameron left in the eighth episode of season 6 after a medical case involving a politician that shook the moral core of the doctors. Writers decided to exclude her in several episodes after that.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal