'House M.D.' 6.17 Preview: Look Who's Back
As promised by Jennifer Morrison last month, she is returning to "House M.D." to reprise her role as Dr. Allison Cameron. The first look of her comeback is given in the preview for the April 12 episode. Chase, finding out that his ex-fiancee is in the building coldly asks her, "What are you doing here?"
When the hospital is sent into lockdown mode due to a missing infant, all of the doctors must remain where they are leaving. Foreman and Taub in the file room, Wilson and Thirteen in the cafeteria playing truth or dare, House in a room with a patient (guest star David Straitharn) and Chase with an old flame as Cuddy tries to help police locate the infant.
The episode, called "Lockdown", is directed by the show's star Hugh Laurie.
Morrison confirmed that her return won't be one-time stint. "There have been discussions of me doing a few episodes next year based on what they end up writing," said Morrison. "Contractually, they've guaranteed me a certain number of episodes next year - I think three or four, which means that they're probably very much leaning toward writing a storyline for the character."
Cameron left in the eighth episode of season 6 after a medical case involving a politician that shook the moral core of the doctors. Writers decided to exclude her in several episodes after that.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'