Ciara Collaborates With Ludacris for First Single
Ciara reportedly will release a track which features her teaming up with Ludacris for the first treatment of her upcoming studio album. The song is called "Ride" and will get radio airplay in the next few weeks, so Rap-Up reported.
Christopher "Tricky" Stewart joins forces with The-Dream to produce the follow-up to Ciara's 2009 "Fantasy Ride". In order to avoid leaks, the 24-year-old female singer and her team keep their lips tightly sealed on details of the effort.
Words are, the album is due in summer. "This record obviously is gonna have tempo to it, but I think it's gonna have even more substance than the last record," Tricky previously said. "She dances and we always want to bring out what she does that other people don't."
Unlike its predecessor which has such featured guests as Justin Timberlake and Chris Brown, this new record will be focusing on her. "This album we wanted to take a few steps back and make it more about her, so the only feature is Dream. But the features that we do on this record will be remixes," the producer revealed more.
More Ciara News
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton