Ciara Collaborates With Ludacris for First Single
Ciara reportedly will release a track which features her teaming up with Ludacris for the first treatment of her upcoming studio album. The song is called "Ride" and will get radio airplay in the next few weeks, so Rap-Up reported.
Christopher "Tricky" Stewart joins forces with The-Dream to produce the follow-up to Ciara's 2009 "Fantasy Ride". In order to avoid leaks, the 24-year-old female singer and her team keep their lips tightly sealed on details of the effort.
Words are, the album is due in summer. "This record obviously is gonna have tempo to it, but I think it's gonna have even more substance than the last record," Tricky previously said. "She dances and we always want to bring out what she does that other people don't."
Unlike its predecessor which has such featured guests as Justin Timberlake and Chris Brown, this new record will be focusing on her. "This album we wanted to take a few steps back and make it more about her, so the only feature is Dream. But the features that we do on this record will be remixes," the producer revealed more.
More Ciara News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed