Ciara Collaborates With Ludacris for First Single
Ciara reportedly will release a track which features her teaming up with Ludacris for the first treatment of her upcoming studio album. The song is called "Ride" and will get radio airplay in the next few weeks, so Rap-Up reported.
Christopher "Tricky" Stewart joins forces with The-Dream to produce the follow-up to Ciara's 2009 "Fantasy Ride". In order to avoid leaks, the 24-year-old female singer and her team keep their lips tightly sealed on details of the effort.
Words are, the album is due in summer. "This record obviously is gonna have tempo to it, but I think it's gonna have even more substance than the last record," Tricky previously said. "She dances and we always want to bring out what she does that other people don't."
Unlike its predecessor which has such featured guests as Justin Timberlake and Chris Brown, this new record will be focusing on her. "This album we wanted to take a few steps back and make it more about her, so the only feature is Dream. But the features that we do on this record will be remixes," the producer revealed more.
More Ciara News
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'