Ciara Collaborates With Ludacris for First Single
Ciara reportedly will release a track which features her teaming up with Ludacris for the first treatment of her upcoming studio album. The song is called "Ride" and will get radio airplay in the next few weeks, so Rap-Up reported.
Christopher "Tricky" Stewart joins forces with The-Dream to produce the follow-up to Ciara's 2009 "Fantasy Ride". In order to avoid leaks, the 24-year-old female singer and her team keep their lips tightly sealed on details of the effort.
Words are, the album is due in summer. "This record obviously is gonna have tempo to it, but I think it's gonna have even more substance than the last record," Tricky previously said. "She dances and we always want to bring out what she does that other people don't."
Unlike its predecessor which has such featured guests as Justin Timberlake and Chris Brown, this new record will be focusing on her. "This album we wanted to take a few steps back and make it more about her, so the only feature is Dream. But the features that we do on this record will be remixes," the producer revealed more.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge