New Red Band Trailer for George A. Romero's 'Survival of the Dead'
"Survival of the Dead" has got another preview through a brand new age-restricted trailer. Making its way out via IGN, the video gives a lot of its portion to Alan Van Sprang's Col. "Nicotine" Crockett who, along with his troops, decides to strike out the undead in an effort to survive. More creepy scenes which show how the zombies threaten humans' lives are also shared in this trailer.
In Plum Island where a beautiful refuge whose isolation allows two powerful families to maintain a semblance of order in the wake of the zombie holocaust, the two clans become sharply divided as the inhabitants slowly die off. The O'Flynns believe that the undead must be destroyed without exception, while the Muldoons insist that afflicted loved ones be kept "alive" until a cure is found.
Into this situation wander a small group of National Guard troops who have decided to strike out on their own in an effort to survive. But, as they get into the island, they discover that the locals have chained the dead inside their homes, pretending to live "normal" lives with bloody consequences.
Directed and written by George A. Romero, the man behind 1968 "Night of the Living Dead", "Survival of the Dead" also has Kenneth Welsh and Kathleen Munroe in addition to Alan Van Sprang on the cast ensemble. Screened at several film festivals, including the Toronto International Film Festival and the Venice Film Festival, the upcoming horror film will get limited U.S. release on May 28.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3