'Chuck Versus the Other Guy' Preview: Who Killed Shaw's Wife?
Sarah admits to Shaw that she kills his wife and Chuck gets to land a kiss on Sarah. In its preview, NBC said that the April 5 episode titled "Chuck Versus the Other Guy" would be the "Chuck you've been waiting for".
Sarah and Shaw reunite to find the Ring operative behind the death of Shaw's wife. Sarah has faith that Shaw is ready for the mission but Chuck is worried about his emotional stability. Meanwhile, Morgan considers leaving the Buy More.
"We have episode 13, which was originally designed as our season finale," executive producer and co-creator Chris Fedak talked to Sci-Fi Wire about the particular episode. "And like with most television shows, we have a super, epic, game-changing episode 13 this season that essentially changes the show in a really special way." Fedak added that the last six episodes leading to the finale will feel "almost like a new show."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars