'Chuck Versus the Other Guy' Preview: Who Killed Shaw's Wife?
Sarah admits to Shaw that she kills his wife and Chuck gets to land a kiss on Sarah. In its preview, NBC said that the April 5 episode titled "Chuck Versus the Other Guy" would be the "Chuck you've been waiting for".
Sarah and Shaw reunite to find the Ring operative behind the death of Shaw's wife. Sarah has faith that Shaw is ready for the mission but Chuck is worried about his emotional stability. Meanwhile, Morgan considers leaving the Buy More.
"We have episode 13, which was originally designed as our season finale," executive producer and co-creator Chris Fedak talked to Sci-Fi Wire about the particular episode. "And like with most television shows, we have a super, epic, game-changing episode 13 this season that essentially changes the show in a really special way." Fedak added that the last six episodes leading to the finale will feel "almost like a new show."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says