'Lost' Star Just Got Married in Hawaii
Yunjin Kim, or best known as Sun-Hwa Kwon on ABC's "Lost", has got married to her long-time boyfriend Jeong Hyeok Park on Sunday, March 28. The 36-year-old tied the knot in Hawaii where the filming of "Lost" is taking place for the sixth and final season.
"Yes, it's true. She did get married this weekend," her representative told E! Online. The rep however said that there would be no other details about the wedding disclosed this time being. Kim has known Park for more than 7 years when he became her manager in 2002.
"She always said she wanted to get married when 'Lost' ended," a source close to the show told E! Online. The source also said Kim was shooting some of her final scenes in Oahu, Hawaii one day before her wedding.
It just so happens that this week's episode of "Lost" will center on Kim's character, Sun. Smocke tells her that he knows the location of her long-lost love Jin and asks her to follow him.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?