Video Premiere: Cypress Hill's 'Rise Up' Feat. Tom Morello
Cypress Hill have debuted a music video for their new single "Rise Up". The band are seen performing the song in front of black, white and red graffiti graphics along with their featured guest Rage Against the Machine's guitarist Tom Morello.
"We did the bulk of it [the album], but after we got halfway, we said, 'Let's try some different things'," the band's member B-Real told AOL. "We thought we should try collaborating with Tom Morello, which was a natural fit. We reached out and he gave us two great tracks."
"After that, we thought, 'Well, shoot, Tom gave us great stuff, so let's reach out to more people to get something raw like that.' That's when we reached out to Daron [Malakian] from System of a Down," he continued. "We got our stuff out of the way and then went to the other guys to see what kind of vibe they could add to what we already had going on."
"Rise Up" is taken from Cypress Hill's soon-to-be-released eighth studio album of the same name, "Rise Up" which is due for April 20 U.S. release. Young Dre, Linkin Park's Mike Shinoda, Marc Anthony and Pitbull are their collaborators in this effort.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce