Video Premiere: Cypress Hill's 'Rise Up' Feat. Tom Morello
Cypress Hill have debuted a music video for their new single "Rise Up". The band are seen performing the song in front of black, white and red graffiti graphics along with their featured guest Rage Against the Machine's guitarist Tom Morello.
"We did the bulk of it [the album], but after we got halfway, we said, 'Let's try some different things'," the band's member B-Real told AOL. "We thought we should try collaborating with Tom Morello, which was a natural fit. We reached out and he gave us two great tracks."
"After that, we thought, 'Well, shoot, Tom gave us great stuff, so let's reach out to more people to get something raw like that.' That's when we reached out to Daron [Malakian] from System of a Down," he continued. "We got our stuff out of the way and then went to the other guys to see what kind of vibe they could add to what we already had going on."
"Rise Up" is taken from Cypress Hill's soon-to-be-released eighth studio album of the same name, "Rise Up" which is due for April 20 U.S. release. Young Dre, Linkin Park's Mike Shinoda, Marc Anthony and Pitbull are their collaborators in this effort.
Cypress Hill's "Rise Up" music video
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy