Video Premiere: Cypress Hill's 'Rise Up' Feat. Tom Morello
Cypress Hill have debuted a music video for their new single "Rise Up". The band are seen performing the song in front of black, white and red graffiti graphics along with their featured guest Rage Against the Machine's guitarist Tom Morello.
"We did the bulk of it [the album], but after we got halfway, we said, 'Let's try some different things'," the band's member B-Real told AOL. "We thought we should try collaborating with Tom Morello, which was a natural fit. We reached out and he gave us two great tracks."
"After that, we thought, 'Well, shoot, Tom gave us great stuff, so let's reach out to more people to get something raw like that.' That's when we reached out to Daron [Malakian] from System of a Down," he continued. "We got our stuff out of the way and then went to the other guys to see what kind of vibe they could add to what we already had going on."
"Rise Up" is taken from Cypress Hill's soon-to-be-released eighth studio album of the same name, "Rise Up" which is due for April 20 U.S. release. Young Dre, Linkin Park's Mike Shinoda, Marc Anthony and Pitbull are their collaborators in this effort.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation