'Gossip Girl' 3.17 Preview: Chuck Sells Out Blair
The next episode of "Gossip Girl" has one major OMG moment. Chuck and Blair are faced with the most difficult decision they have ever faced as a couple. This means Blair sacrificing her body for a night with the man who stole Chuck's hotel.
Leighton Meester will wear a dress designed by Matthew Williamson and it will play a significant role in the episode. Racked NY obtained a picture of mannequin display at Williamson's store in Meatpacking District that says "What did Chuck do?". Blair's mannequin is on the floor surrounded by mysterious men wearing suits and fedoras.
According to Racked NY, "The most important part of the display is the TV screen broadcasting a future Gossip Girl scene. The entire sequence is in black and white. Blair is lying in bed in the Matthew Williamson dress...She gasps at the site of a fedora-wearing man peering through her window. All of a sudden, the suit army storms the door and takes Blair. The next shot is of Chuck running through the door. He falls to the ground and grabs onto the dress for what looks like dear life, sobbing."
"Inglourious Bassterds" airs on April 5. Also in the episode, Serena plans a surprise birthday party for Nate, but Jenny does her best to sabotage Serena's efforts. Dan and Vanessa's new relationship hits a bump in the road.
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why