'Gossip Girl' 3.17 Preview: Chuck Sells Out Blair
The next episode of "Gossip Girl" has one major OMG moment. Chuck and Blair are faced with the most difficult decision they have ever faced as a couple. This means Blair sacrificing her body for a night with the man who stole Chuck's hotel.
Leighton Meester will wear a dress designed by Matthew Williamson and it will play a significant role in the episode. Racked NY obtained a picture of mannequin display at Williamson's store in Meatpacking District that says "What did Chuck do?". Blair's mannequin is on the floor surrounded by mysterious men wearing suits and fedoras.
According to Racked NY, "The most important part of the display is the TV screen broadcasting a future Gossip Girl scene. The entire sequence is in black and white. Blair is lying in bed in the Matthew Williamson dress...She gasps at the site of a fedora-wearing man peering through her window. All of a sudden, the suit army storms the door and takes Blair. The next shot is of Chuck running through the door. He falls to the ground and grabs onto the dress for what looks like dear life, sobbing."
"Inglourious Bassterds" airs on April 5. Also in the episode, Serena plans a surprise birthday party for Nate, but Jenny does her best to sabotage Serena's efforts. Dan and Vanessa's new relationship hits a bump in the road.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance