'Clash of the Titans' Stars Invade U.K. for Premiere
Warner Bros. Pictures has started its weekdays by holding a premiere for its upcoming movie "Clash of the Titans". Taking place at the Empire Leicester Square in London, England on Monday, March 29, the event had red carpet rolled out to welcome all the guests, including the cast and crew for the film.
Lead actor Sam Worthington suited up in white and gray outfit when coming to the event with the companion of his girlfriend Natalie Mark. His co-star Gemma Arterton, meanwhile, opted to appear solo and don a black mini dress that shows off her back.
Additionally, Alexa Davalos and Jane March also stunned fans with their gorgeous appearances. Later, their cast mates such as Nicholas Hoult, Jason Flemyng, Mads Mikkelsen and Luke Treadaway were pictured on the red carpet. Joining the actors at the special screening was director Louis Leterrier.
"Clash of the Titans" is a modern version of the 1981 Greek mythology film. It revolves around Perseus. Helpless to save his family from Hades, he volunteers to lead a mission to defeat the vengeful god of the underworld before Hades can seize power from Zeus and unleash hell on earth. The action drama will hit U.S. theaters on April 2 after being pushed back from its original slot of March 26 to get 3-D treatment.
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6