'Clash of the Titans' Stars Invade U.K. for Premiere
Warner Bros. Pictures has started its weekdays by holding a premiere for its upcoming movie "Clash of the Titans". Taking place at the Empire Leicester Square in London, England on Monday, March 29, the event had red carpet rolled out to welcome all the guests, including the cast and crew for the film.
Lead actor Sam Worthington suited up in white and gray outfit when coming to the event with the companion of his girlfriend Natalie Mark. His co-star Gemma Arterton, meanwhile, opted to appear solo and don a black mini dress that shows off her back.
Additionally, Alexa Davalos and Jane March also stunned fans with their gorgeous appearances. Later, their cast mates such as Nicholas Hoult, Jason Flemyng, Mads Mikkelsen and Luke Treadaway were pictured on the red carpet. Joining the actors at the special screening was director Louis Leterrier.
"Clash of the Titans" is a modern version of the 1981 Greek mythology film. It revolves around Perseus. Helpless to save his family from Hades, he volunteers to lead a mission to defeat the vengeful god of the underworld before Hades can seize power from Zeus and unleash hell on earth. The action drama will hit U.S. theaters on April 2 after being pushed back from its original slot of March 26 to get 3-D treatment.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role