New Footage Found in New 'Iron Man 2' TV Spot
Paramount Pictures made use of the 23rd Annual Kids Choice Awards to promote "Iron Man 2". During the event, a TV spot that contains a couple of new footage was played. Robert Downey Jr.'s Tony Spark is seen demonstrating his powerful new weapon with Scarlett Johansson's Natasha Romanoff's assistance. There's also a scene of Don Cheadle's Rhodey trying out his War Machine suit.
"Iron Man 2" will see Tony who is asked to share his technology with the military after the world is aware that he is the man behind the armored superhero Iron Man. However, Tony is unwilling to divulge the secrets behind the Iron Man armor because he fears the information will slip into the wrong hands. With Pepper Potts, and James "Rhodey" Rhodes at his side, Tony forges new alliances and confronts powerful new forces.
Recently it was revealed that director Jon Favreau made a change in Olivia Munn's character. "Actually, they just gave me another role in the film. I had to re-shoot all of my scenes," Munn stated, adding "As they started to edit they realized it was becoming darker than what they'd expected and what my scenes had allowed for. My parts were lighthearted and comedic." There is still no clue yet however what kind of new character Munn will tackle.
"Iron Man 2" hits the theaters in U.S. on May 7.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie