New Footage Found in New 'Iron Man 2' TV Spot
Paramount Pictures made use of the 23rd Annual Kids Choice Awards to promote "Iron Man 2". During the event, a TV spot that contains a couple of new footage was played. Robert Downey Jr.'s Tony Spark is seen demonstrating his powerful new weapon with Scarlett Johansson's Natasha Romanoff's assistance. There's also a scene of Don Cheadle's Rhodey trying out his War Machine suit.
"Iron Man 2" will see Tony who is asked to share his technology with the military after the world is aware that he is the man behind the armored superhero Iron Man. However, Tony is unwilling to divulge the secrets behind the Iron Man armor because he fears the information will slip into the wrong hands. With Pepper Potts, and James "Rhodey" Rhodes at his side, Tony forges new alliances and confronts powerful new forces.
Recently it was revealed that director Jon Favreau made a change in Olivia Munn's character. "Actually, they just gave me another role in the film. I had to re-shoot all of my scenes," Munn stated, adding "As they started to edit they realized it was becoming darker than what they'd expected and what my scenes had allowed for. My parts were lighthearted and comedic." There is still no clue yet however what kind of new character Munn will tackle.
"Iron Man 2" hits the theaters in U.S. on May 7.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked