New Footage Found in New 'Iron Man 2' TV Spot
Paramount Pictures made use of the 23rd Annual Kids Choice Awards to promote "Iron Man 2". During the event, a TV spot that contains a couple of new footage was played. Robert Downey Jr.'s Tony Spark is seen demonstrating his powerful new weapon with Scarlett Johansson's Natasha Romanoff's assistance. There's also a scene of Don Cheadle's Rhodey trying out his War Machine suit.
"Iron Man 2" will see Tony who is asked to share his technology with the military after the world is aware that he is the man behind the armored superhero Iron Man. However, Tony is unwilling to divulge the secrets behind the Iron Man armor because he fears the information will slip into the wrong hands. With Pepper Potts, and James "Rhodey" Rhodes at his side, Tony forges new alliances and confronts powerful new forces.
Recently it was revealed that director Jon Favreau made a change in Olivia Munn's character. "Actually, they just gave me another role in the film. I had to re-shoot all of my scenes," Munn stated, adding "As they started to edit they realized it was becoming darker than what they'd expected and what my scenes had allowed for. My parts were lighthearted and comedic." There is still no clue yet however what kind of new character Munn will tackle.
"Iron Man 2" hits the theaters in U.S. on May 7.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie