New Footage Found in New 'Iron Man 2' TV Spot
Paramount Pictures made use of the 23rd Annual Kids Choice Awards to promote "Iron Man 2". During the event, a TV spot that contains a couple of new footage was played. Robert Downey Jr.'s Tony Spark is seen demonstrating his powerful new weapon with Scarlett Johansson's Natasha Romanoff's assistance. There's also a scene of Don Cheadle's Rhodey trying out his War Machine suit.
"Iron Man 2" will see Tony who is asked to share his technology with the military after the world is aware that he is the man behind the armored superhero Iron Man. However, Tony is unwilling to divulge the secrets behind the Iron Man armor because he fears the information will slip into the wrong hands. With Pepper Potts, and James "Rhodey" Rhodes at his side, Tony forges new alliances and confronts powerful new forces.
Recently it was revealed that director Jon Favreau made a change in Olivia Munn's character. "Actually, they just gave me another role in the film. I had to re-shoot all of my scenes," Munn stated, adding "As they started to edit they realized it was becoming darker than what they'd expected and what my scenes had allowed for. My parts were lighthearted and comedic." There is still no clue yet however what kind of new character Munn will tackle.
"Iron Man 2" hits the theaters in U.S. on May 7.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna