New 'Shrek Forever After' Character Posters Include Warrior Fiona
More character posters from "Shrek Forever After" have been outed by DreamWorks. Making their way out via Yahoo! Movies, the images see familiar faces from the film series but they are pictured as the characters from the alternate version of Far Far Away.
Thus in one poster, Cameron Diaz's Fiona is featured as warrior instead of as a princess. Puss in Boots voiced by Antonio Banderas, meanwhile, is seen fatter than usual. The other one-sheets capture Eddie Murphy's Donkey and Conrad Vernon's Gingy.
Ending up as a domesticated family man after a series of adventures, Shrek is longing for the days when he felt like a "real ogre" and is tricked into signing a pact with the smooth-talking dealmaker, Rumpelstiltskin. He suddenly finds himself in a twisted, alternate version of Far Far Away, where ogres are hunted, Rumpelstiltskin is king and Shrek and Fiona have never met.
"Shrek Forever After" will follow Shrek who tries to undo all he's done in the hopes of saving his friends, restoring his world and reclaiming his one true love and family. Mike Myers still provides the voice for the green ogre in this 3-D animation, which is set to be unleashed in U.S. theaters on May 21.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs