New 'Shrek Forever After' Character Posters Include Warrior Fiona
More character posters from "Shrek Forever After" have been outed by DreamWorks. Making their way out via Yahoo! Movies, the images see familiar faces from the film series but they are pictured as the characters from the alternate version of Far Far Away.
Thus in one poster, Cameron Diaz's Fiona is featured as warrior instead of as a princess. Puss in Boots voiced by Antonio Banderas, meanwhile, is seen fatter than usual. The other one-sheets capture Eddie Murphy's Donkey and Conrad Vernon's Gingy.
Ending up as a domesticated family man after a series of adventures, Shrek is longing for the days when he felt like a "real ogre" and is tricked into signing a pact with the smooth-talking dealmaker, Rumpelstiltskin. He suddenly finds himself in a twisted, alternate version of Far Far Away, where ogres are hunted, Rumpelstiltskin is king and Shrek and Fiona have never met.
"Shrek Forever After" will follow Shrek who tries to undo all he's done in the hopes of saving his friends, restoring his world and reclaiming his one true love and family. Mike Myers still provides the voice for the green ogre in this 3-D animation, which is set to be unleashed in U.S. theaters on May 21.
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick