New 'Shrek Forever After' Character Posters Include Warrior Fiona
More character posters from "Shrek Forever After" have been outed by DreamWorks. Making their way out via Yahoo! Movies, the images see familiar faces from the film series but they are pictured as the characters from the alternate version of Far Far Away.
Thus in one poster, Cameron Diaz's Fiona is featured as warrior instead of as a princess. Puss in Boots voiced by Antonio Banderas, meanwhile, is seen fatter than usual. The other one-sheets capture Eddie Murphy's Donkey and Conrad Vernon's Gingy.
Ending up as a domesticated family man after a series of adventures, Shrek is longing for the days when he felt like a "real ogre" and is tricked into signing a pact with the smooth-talking dealmaker, Rumpelstiltskin. He suddenly finds himself in a twisted, alternate version of Far Far Away, where ogres are hunted, Rumpelstiltskin is king and Shrek and Fiona have never met.
"Shrek Forever After" will follow Shrek who tries to undo all he's done in the hopes of saving his friends, restoring his world and reclaiming his one true love and family. Mike Myers still provides the voice for the green ogre in this 3-D animation, which is set to be unleashed in U.S. theaters on May 21.
More Shrek Forever After News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert