New 'Shrek Forever After' Character Posters Include Warrior Fiona
More character posters from "Shrek Forever After" have been outed by DreamWorks. Making their way out via Yahoo! Movies, the images see familiar faces from the film series but they are pictured as the characters from the alternate version of Far Far Away.
Thus in one poster, Cameron Diaz's Fiona is featured as warrior instead of as a princess. Puss in Boots voiced by Antonio Banderas, meanwhile, is seen fatter than usual. The other one-sheets capture Eddie Murphy's Donkey and Conrad Vernon's Gingy.
Ending up as a domesticated family man after a series of adventures, Shrek is longing for the days when he felt like a "real ogre" and is tricked into signing a pact with the smooth-talking dealmaker, Rumpelstiltskin. He suddenly finds himself in a twisted, alternate version of Far Far Away, where ogres are hunted, Rumpelstiltskin is king and Shrek and Fiona have never met.
"Shrek Forever After" will follow Shrek who tries to undo all he's done in the hopes of saving his friends, restoring his world and reclaiming his one true love and family. Mike Myers still provides the voice for the green ogre in this 3-D animation, which is set to be unleashed in U.S. theaters on May 21.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?