Miley Cyrus: I Don't Listen to Justin Bieber's Music
While many teenagers are crazy about Justin Bieber, 17-year-old Miley Cyrus admitted she doesn't listen to his music. When met by MTV during the Los Angeles premiere of her movie "The Last Song" at the ArcLight Hollywood Cinema on March 25, she stated she prefers Kurt Cobain.
"Bieber fever ... I'm not necessarily a fan. I don't listen to that kind of music," so said the Disney songstress who came to the event along with her actor boyfriend Liam Hemsworth. "I like Kurt Cobain. [He] is like my dream boyfriend."
The singer who met the 16-year-old pop star when both of them appeared on "The View", however, revealed that Noah Cyrus is a big fan of him. "My little sister was obsessed with him, and he actually gave her a shout-out on Twitter," she shared.
"The Cyrus Fam were good people and lil noah is a cutie" was the message tweeted by Justin on his Twitter. Commenting on that, Miley said, "I thought that was really sweet. So I was like, 'Thank you so much. That meant a lot too.' ... He called her a cutie, and I haven't stopped hearing about it."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers