Miley Cyrus: I Don't Listen to Justin Bieber's Music
While many teenagers are crazy about Justin Bieber, 17-year-old Miley Cyrus admitted she doesn't listen to his music. When met by MTV during the Los Angeles premiere of her movie "The Last Song" at the ArcLight Hollywood Cinema on March 25, she stated she prefers Kurt Cobain.
"Bieber fever ... I'm not necessarily a fan. I don't listen to that kind of music," so said the Disney songstress who came to the event along with her actor boyfriend Liam Hemsworth. "I like Kurt Cobain. [He] is like my dream boyfriend."
The singer who met the 16-year-old pop star when both of them appeared on "The View", however, revealed that Noah Cyrus is a big fan of him. "My little sister was obsessed with him, and he actually gave her a shout-out on Twitter," she shared.
"The Cyrus Fam were good people and lil noah is a cutie" was the message tweeted by Justin on his Twitter. Commenting on that, Miley said, "I thought that was really sweet. So I was like, 'Thank you so much. That meant a lot too.' ... He called her a cutie, and I haven't stopped hearing about it."
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered