Miley Cyrus: I Don't Listen to Justin Bieber's Music
While many teenagers are crazy about Justin Bieber, 17-year-old Miley Cyrus admitted she doesn't listen to his music. When met by MTV during the Los Angeles premiere of her movie "The Last Song" at the ArcLight Hollywood Cinema on March 25, she stated she prefers Kurt Cobain.
"Bieber fever ... I'm not necessarily a fan. I don't listen to that kind of music," so said the Disney songstress who came to the event along with her actor boyfriend Liam Hemsworth. "I like Kurt Cobain. [He] is like my dream boyfriend."
The singer who met the 16-year-old pop star when both of them appeared on "The View", however, revealed that Noah Cyrus is a big fan of him. "My little sister was obsessed with him, and he actually gave her a shout-out on Twitter," she shared.
"The Cyrus Fam were good people and lil noah is a cutie" was the message tweeted by Justin on his Twitter. Commenting on that, Miley said, "I thought that was really sweet. So I was like, 'Thank you so much. That meant a lot too.' ... He called her a cutie, and I haven't stopped hearing about it."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective