Miley Cyrus: I Don't Listen to Justin Bieber's Music
While many teenagers are crazy about Justin Bieber, 17-year-old Miley Cyrus admitted she doesn't listen to his music. When met by MTV during the Los Angeles premiere of her movie "The Last Song" at the ArcLight Hollywood Cinema on March 25, she stated she prefers Kurt Cobain.
"Bieber fever ... I'm not necessarily a fan. I don't listen to that kind of music," so said the Disney songstress who came to the event along with her actor boyfriend Liam Hemsworth. "I like Kurt Cobain. [He] is like my dream boyfriend."
The singer who met the 16-year-old pop star when both of them appeared on "The View", however, revealed that Noah Cyrus is a big fan of him. "My little sister was obsessed with him, and he actually gave her a shout-out on Twitter," she shared.
"The Cyrus Fam were good people and lil noah is a cutie" was the message tweeted by Justin on his Twitter. Commenting on that, Miley said, "I thought that was really sweet. So I was like, 'Thank you so much. That meant a lot too.' ... He called her a cutie, and I haven't stopped hearing about it."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image