Lady GaGa Discusses Her Third Studio Album
While staying in Australia, Lady GaGa continued doing radio interview in the country. After talking about her "almost-collapsed" experience and "Alejandro" music video in previous radio visits, the dance queen opted to spill the beans on her next studio album in a recent interview with 2DayFM.
"I'm really excited about my third album. I'm really really excited," GaGa said before admitting that she has started working on it while doing a tour around the globe. "Well, I'm working on it now and I've already written kind of the core of it, so I'm just kind of continuing to travel around the world and just make something great. It's certainly my best work to date."
Lady GaGa will return to the U.S. from her overseas travel after finishing her European leg on June 4. Taking a break for less than a month, the "Poker Face" singer is going to come back on the road across North America, beginning June 28 until September 19.
More Lady GaGa News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending