Lady GaGa Discusses Her Third Studio Album
While staying in Australia, Lady GaGa continued doing radio interview in the country. After talking about her "almost-collapsed" experience and "Alejandro" music video in previous radio visits, the dance queen opted to spill the beans on her next studio album in a recent interview with 2DayFM.
"I'm really excited about my third album. I'm really really excited," GaGa said before admitting that she has started working on it while doing a tour around the globe. "Well, I'm working on it now and I've already written kind of the core of it, so I'm just kind of continuing to travel around the world and just make something great. It's certainly my best work to date."
Lady GaGa will return to the U.S. from her overseas travel after finishing her European leg on June 4. Taking a break for less than a month, the "Poker Face" singer is going to come back on the road across North America, beginning June 28 until September 19.
More Lady GaGa News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet