Lady GaGa Discusses Her Third Studio Album
While staying in Australia, Lady GaGa continued doing radio interview in the country. After talking about her "almost-collapsed" experience and "Alejandro" music video in previous radio visits, the dance queen opted to spill the beans on her next studio album in a recent interview with 2DayFM.
"I'm really excited about my third album. I'm really really excited," GaGa said before admitting that she has started working on it while doing a tour around the globe. "Well, I'm working on it now and I've already written kind of the core of it, so I'm just kind of continuing to travel around the world and just make something great. It's certainly my best work to date."
Lady GaGa will return to the U.S. from her overseas travel after finishing her European leg on June 4. Taking a break for less than a month, the "Poker Face" singer is going to come back on the road across North America, beginning June 28 until September 19.
More Lady GaGa News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support