Lady GaGa Discusses Her Third Studio Album
While staying in Australia, Lady GaGa continued doing radio interview in the country. After talking about her "almost-collapsed" experience and "Alejandro" music video in previous radio visits, the dance queen opted to spill the beans on her next studio album in a recent interview with 2DayFM.
"I'm really excited about my third album. I'm really really excited," GaGa said before admitting that she has started working on it while doing a tour around the globe. "Well, I'm working on it now and I've already written kind of the core of it, so I'm just kind of continuing to travel around the world and just make something great. It's certainly my best work to date."
Lady GaGa will return to the U.S. from her overseas travel after finishing her European leg on June 4. Taking a break for less than a month, the "Poker Face" singer is going to come back on the road across North America, beginning June 28 until September 19.
More Lady GaGa News
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors