Lady GaGa Discusses Her Third Studio Album
While staying in Australia, Lady GaGa continued doing radio interview in the country. After talking about her "almost-collapsed" experience and "Alejandro" music video in previous radio visits, the dance queen opted to spill the beans on her next studio album in a recent interview with 2DayFM.
"I'm really excited about my third album. I'm really really excited," GaGa said before admitting that she has started working on it while doing a tour around the globe. "Well, I'm working on it now and I've already written kind of the core of it, so I'm just kind of continuing to travel around the world and just make something great. It's certainly my best work to date."
Lady GaGa will return to the U.S. from her overseas travel after finishing her European leg on June 4. Taking a break for less than a month, the "Poker Face" singer is going to come back on the road across North America, beginning June 28 until September 19.
More Lady GaGa News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal