Kim Kardashian Thinks Justin Bieber Too Short for Her Sister
Kim Kardashian apparently read MTV's article about a potential girlfriend for Justin Bieber where her little sister Kendall Kardashian is included. In her blog, Kim commented that the teen pop singing sensation maybe a little too short for her sister although Justin is two years older than Kendall.
"I think I found a boyfriend for Kendall!" Kim began her post. "Well, MTV did, LOL. MTV chose their top five girls who they think would make good girlfriends for Justin Bieber and Kendall was one of them. I'm all for it.. I think he is just the cutest thing."
"He seems like a really driven and focused kid, just like Kendall, and they would make an adorable couple .. although isn't he kind of short? Kendall might tower over him since she's taller than all of us! But what do you say, Kendall .. should we make this happen!? Haha.."
MTV also picked other young girls such as Chloe Moretz, Miranda Cosgrove, and Abigail Breslin to be Justin's match. And since the singer said that he would not rule out dating a fan, MTV also included a lucky fan in the list.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'