Kim Kardashian Thinks Justin Bieber Too Short for Her Sister
Kim Kardashian apparently read MTV's article about a potential girlfriend for Justin Bieber where her little sister Kendall Kardashian is included. In her blog, Kim commented that the teen pop singing sensation maybe a little too short for her sister although Justin is two years older than Kendall.
"I think I found a boyfriend for Kendall!" Kim began her post. "Well, MTV did, LOL. MTV chose their top five girls who they think would make good girlfriends for Justin Bieber and Kendall was one of them. I'm all for it.. I think he is just the cutest thing."
"He seems like a really driven and focused kid, just like Kendall, and they would make an adorable couple .. although isn't he kind of short? Kendall might tower over him since she's taller than all of us! But what do you say, Kendall .. should we make this happen!? Haha.."
MTV also picked other young girls such as Chloe Moretz, Miranda Cosgrove, and Abigail Breslin to be Justin's match. And since the singer said that he would not rule out dating a fan, MTV also included a lucky fan in the list.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation