Kim Kardashian Thinks Justin Bieber Too Short for Her Sister
Kim Kardashian apparently read MTV's article about a potential girlfriend for Justin Bieber where her little sister Kendall Kardashian is included. In her blog, Kim commented that the teen pop singing sensation maybe a little too short for her sister although Justin is two years older than Kendall.
"I think I found a boyfriend for Kendall!" Kim began her post. "Well, MTV did, LOL. MTV chose their top five girls who they think would make good girlfriends for Justin Bieber and Kendall was one of them. I'm all for it.. I think he is just the cutest thing."
"He seems like a really driven and focused kid, just like Kendall, and they would make an adorable couple .. although isn't he kind of short? Kendall might tower over him since she's taller than all of us! But what do you say, Kendall .. should we make this happen!? Haha.."
MTV also picked other young girls such as Chloe Moretz, Miranda Cosgrove, and Abigail Breslin to be Justin's match. And since the singer said that he would not rule out dating a fan, MTV also included a lucky fan in the list.
More Kim Kardashian News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?