New 'The Last Airbender' International Trailer Shares More Scenes
Another look at "The Last Airbender" has been given in form of new international trailer. Containing very few dialog from the characters, the video manages to give sneak peek to more fresh footage, one of which is the part when a monk admits that he had been waiting "this" for a very longtime.
Set in a world where human civilization is divided into four nations: Water, Earth, Air and Fire, "The Last Airbender" picks up the story when the four nations tied by destiny when the Fire Nation launches a brutal war against the others. After a century passed with no hope in sight to change the path of this destruction, Aang comes out as the last known survivor of the peaceful Air Nomads and the Airbenders who has the power to manipulate all four elements.
Aided by a protective teenage Waterbender named Katara and her brother Sokka, Aang begins a perilous journey to restore balance to their war-torn world. Standing in their way are the Fire Nation's Admiral Zhao and Prince Zuko, the banished prince of the Fire Nation who seeks to capture Aang to regain his honor.
Noah Ringer stars as Aang with Jackson Rathbone and Nicola Peltz playing Sokka and Katara respectively. Meanwhile, villainous prince Zuko is portrayed by Dev Patel. M. Night Shyamalan serves behind the lens and writes the script for this action sci-fi, which will hit U.S. theaters on July 2.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer