New 'The Last Airbender' International Trailer Shares More Scenes
Another look at "The Last Airbender" has been given in form of new international trailer. Containing very few dialog from the characters, the video manages to give sneak peek to more fresh footage, one of which is the part when a monk admits that he had been waiting "this" for a very longtime.
Set in a world where human civilization is divided into four nations: Water, Earth, Air and Fire, "The Last Airbender" picks up the story when the four nations tied by destiny when the Fire Nation launches a brutal war against the others. After a century passed with no hope in sight to change the path of this destruction, Aang comes out as the last known survivor of the peaceful Air Nomads and the Airbenders who has the power to manipulate all four elements.
Aided by a protective teenage Waterbender named Katara and her brother Sokka, Aang begins a perilous journey to restore balance to their war-torn world. Standing in their way are the Fire Nation's Admiral Zhao and Prince Zuko, the banished prince of the Fire Nation who seeks to capture Aang to regain his honor.
Noah Ringer stars as Aang with Jackson Rathbone and Nicola Peltz playing Sokka and Katara respectively. Meanwhile, villainous prince Zuko is portrayed by Dev Patel. M. Night Shyamalan serves behind the lens and writes the script for this action sci-fi, which will hit U.S. theaters on July 2.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake