Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato Support 'Food Revolution'
Joe Jonas and his girlfriend Demi Lovato came in support of "Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution" by signing a petition which Jamie Oliver created at his official site. The singers sat down for an interview with Ryan Seacrest on Thursday, March 25, the morning after they performed on the result show of "American Idol" and talked about "Food Revolution" among other things.
"It's great. Not only this is going to be a huge show, but people need to know this," Joe said before admitting that he's a health food freak himself. Demi chimed in that her mother approached her during breakfast to tell her that there's a good show that makes her cry. "I was like 'Wait, that's Jamie Oliver's thing'. I had no idea that you're part of it, but that's awesome," Demi said to Ryan who is producing the reality show.
Joe signed the petition right on the spot. He was among the 70,000 people who have signed up so far. "We're trying to get a million signatures for me to take to the White House," Jamie said.
Attempting to clean up bad eating habit in America, Jamie Oliver goes out on a quest to schools and fix the canteen food. "Nuggets, sloppy joes, corn dogs, pizza, burgers, patties - it was highly processed food," Jamie said about the kind of food he finds in schools. "A lot of it was imported from a long ways away full of all sorts of blubbering ingredients, and ultimately all I wanted the cooks to do was cook."
"Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution" airs every Fridays on ABC at 10/9c.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby