Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato Support 'Food Revolution'
Joe Jonas and his girlfriend Demi Lovato came in support of "Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution" by signing a petition which Jamie Oliver created at his official site. The singers sat down for an interview with Ryan Seacrest on Thursday, March 25, the morning after they performed on the result show of "American Idol" and talked about "Food Revolution" among other things.
"It's great. Not only this is going to be a huge show, but people need to know this," Joe said before admitting that he's a health food freak himself. Demi chimed in that her mother approached her during breakfast to tell her that there's a good show that makes her cry. "I was like 'Wait, that's Jamie Oliver's thing'. I had no idea that you're part of it, but that's awesome," Demi said to Ryan who is producing the reality show.
Joe signed the petition right on the spot. He was among the 70,000 people who have signed up so far. "We're trying to get a million signatures for me to take to the White House," Jamie said.
Attempting to clean up bad eating habit in America, Jamie Oliver goes out on a quest to schools and fix the canteen food. "Nuggets, sloppy joes, corn dogs, pizza, burgers, patties - it was highly processed food," Jamie said about the kind of food he finds in schools. "A lot of it was imported from a long ways away full of all sorts of blubbering ingredients, and ultimately all I wanted the cooks to do was cook."
"Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution" airs every Fridays on ABC at 10/9c.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album