'Vampire Diaries' Clips: There Goes the Neighborhood
Two scenes from the April 1 episode of "The Vampire Diaries" have been clipped. Stefan agrees to have a double date with Caroline and Matt, thinking it would be "fun". The old vampires from the tomb approach Damon for the list of names in the town council and promise him Katherine as a reward.
"The biggest thing that happens when the show comes back is that the tomb didn't necessarily close," executive producer Julie Plec said to E! Online. "The vampires coming out of the tomb, that's a big deal. That's a problem for our poor little good vampires in Mystic Falls."
The episode is called "There Goes the Neighborhood". Anna brings a surprising guest along when she pays a visit to Damon. Elena and Stefan go on an awkward double date with Caroline and Matt, but Stefan and Matt find they have some common ground. Jenna reunites with her old friend Kelly, and Jeremy's relationship with Anna takes an unexpected direction.
- Clip 1
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit