'Vampire Diaries' Clips: There Goes the Neighborhood
Two scenes from the April 1 episode of "The Vampire Diaries" have been clipped. Stefan agrees to have a double date with Caroline and Matt, thinking it would be "fun". The old vampires from the tomb approach Damon for the list of names in the town council and promise him Katherine as a reward.
"The biggest thing that happens when the show comes back is that the tomb didn't necessarily close," executive producer Julie Plec said to E! Online. "The vampires coming out of the tomb, that's a big deal. That's a problem for our poor little good vampires in Mystic Falls."
The episode is called "There Goes the Neighborhood". Anna brings a surprising guest along when she pays a visit to Damon. Elena and Stefan go on an awkward double date with Caroline and Matt, but Stefan and Matt find they have some common ground. Jenna reunites with her old friend Kelly, and Jeremy's relationship with Anna takes an unexpected direction.
- Clip 1
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'