Kim Zolciak of 'Real Housewives' Admits Bisexuality
Kim Zolciak of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" finally came clean with the rumor that says she was engaged in a lesbian relationship. She denied the allegation few weeks ago but the busty blond is now ready to reveal the truth.
Speaking to Life & Style, Kim said she is bisexual and is enjoying a relationship with DJ Tracy Young whom US Weekly claimed has left her longtime girlfriend to be with Kim. Tracy is also identified as the person behind Kim's song "Trady for the Party" which flops in the chart.
"The first night we met, we just connected on a different level," Kim admitted. "We ended up talking for two hours. After that, we started working in the studio together. We gradually became closer." The 31-year-old mother also emphasized that she was off the relationship with "Big Poppa" who financed her needs in the first season of the reality show when she started seeing Tracy.
"There were sparks, but [physically] it was a gradual situation. Tracy made the first move. Our first kiss was passionate and exciting," Kim recalled. Regarding why she denied it at first, Kim admitted, "It hasn't been an easy road lately, but I feel there are no mistakes in my life. Everything happens for a reason. To have the opportunity to speak for myself and to have people understand what I'm going through is really special."
She added, "I myself was confused and scared at first. Being able to speak from my heart and get this all out, it's a huge relief for me."
The third season of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" airs in September.
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance