'Iron Man 3' Could Be Happening Before 'The Avengers'
It seems that Paramount Pictures has another project lined up before they will start working on "The Avengers". The movie which is said to come prior to the film that will gather superheroes from Marvel universe is no other than "Iron Man 3".
The speculation sparks after Associated Press claims Robert Downey Jr. is looking forward to putting on his Iron Man costume, not for "The Avengers" in which his character is also slated to appear, but for the follow-up to not-yet-released "Iron Man 2". The actor's statement is not quoted but the site mentions, "Downey said he aims to suit up for a third 'Iron Man' flick."
If the report is proven to be true then "Iron Man 3" will likely hit theaters before May 4, 2012, when "The Avengers" is scheduled to be released. Assuming that the third "Iron Man" movie is still planned for 2012 release, then it may come out early that year.
Though "Iron Man 2" is yet to be dropped in U.S. theaters until May 7, Robert Downey Jr. reportedly has signed on to reprise his role as Tony Stark/Iron Man for the next installment. He is also set to portray the same character in "The Avengers" which will bring together other superheroes from Marvel Comics characters such as Captain America, Thor and the Hulk.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show