Janet Jackson NOT Working on New Album
Following the release of Janet Jackson's new song called "Nothing", fans might be wondering whether or not the 43-year-old singer has started to work on her new album. In an interview with Rolling Stone, Janet admitted she has returned to studio but was not making new music for her own effort.
"There was a time where I was actually in the studio and I was recording, but I'm not working on an album," she said. "There have been a lot of record labels that have asked me to sit down and talk with them, but I don't know if I want to do something completely independent, or go with a major."
The actress who soon will be seen reprising her "Why Did I Get Married?" role in its sequel "Why Did I Get Married Too?" also hasn't decided what kind of music she will make for her next treatment. "I haven't decided on exactly where I want to go or what I want to do," she stated.
Janet Jackson has been busy with promotional efforts for the Tyler Perry's upcoming film. She has visited "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" and appeared alongside Jill Scott, Malik Yoba, Sharon Leal, Richard T. Jones, Tasha Smith as well as Michael Jai White on the New York premiere of the movie which took place on March 22 at Visual Arts Theater.
More Janet Jackson News
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet