Janet Jackson NOT Working on New Album
Following the release of Janet Jackson's new song called "Nothing", fans might be wondering whether or not the 43-year-old singer has started to work on her new album. In an interview with Rolling Stone, Janet admitted she has returned to studio but was not making new music for her own effort.
"There was a time where I was actually in the studio and I was recording, but I'm not working on an album," she said. "There have been a lot of record labels that have asked me to sit down and talk with them, but I don't know if I want to do something completely independent, or go with a major."
The actress who soon will be seen reprising her "Why Did I Get Married?" role in its sequel "Why Did I Get Married Too?" also hasn't decided what kind of music she will make for her next treatment. "I haven't decided on exactly where I want to go or what I want to do," she stated.
Janet Jackson has been busy with promotional efforts for the Tyler Perry's upcoming film. She has visited "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" and appeared alongside Jill Scott, Malik Yoba, Sharon Leal, Richard T. Jones, Tasha Smith as well as Michael Jai White on the New York premiere of the movie which took place on March 22 at Visual Arts Theater.
More Janet Jackson News
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper