Janet Jackson NOT Working on New Album
Following the release of Janet Jackson's new song called "Nothing", fans might be wondering whether or not the 43-year-old singer has started to work on her new album. In an interview with Rolling Stone, Janet admitted she has returned to studio but was not making new music for her own effort.
"There was a time where I was actually in the studio and I was recording, but I'm not working on an album," she said. "There have been a lot of record labels that have asked me to sit down and talk with them, but I don't know if I want to do something completely independent, or go with a major."
The actress who soon will be seen reprising her "Why Did I Get Married?" role in its sequel "Why Did I Get Married Too?" also hasn't decided what kind of music she will make for her next treatment. "I haven't decided on exactly where I want to go or what I want to do," she stated.
Janet Jackson has been busy with promotional efforts for the Tyler Perry's upcoming film. She has visited "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" and appeared alongside Jill Scott, Malik Yoba, Sharon Leal, Richard T. Jones, Tasha Smith as well as Michael Jai White on the New York premiere of the movie which took place on March 22 at Visual Arts Theater.
More Janet Jackson News
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand