'The Reader' Helmer Is Another Candidate to Direct 'Breaking Dawn'
Another name has been added to the list of potential directors for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn". Summit Entertainment reportedly has approached Stephen Daldry to work on the project. Though so, Los Angeles Times which first came out with the news pointed out there is still no sign that the "The Reader" helmer will sign on for the job.
Before Daldry, Sofia Coppola, Bill Condon and Gus Van Sant were also said wanted by the studio to direct the fourth "Twilight" film. Van Sant's representative has confirmed that the "Milk" helmer is indeed offered the chance to direct Robert Pattinson and his co-stars, while "Lost in Translation" director Coppola and the man behind "Dreamgirls" have not made comments on the news.
Aside from the hunt for the "Breaking Dawn" director, Summit has not decided whether or not the latest installment of the vampire film series will be split into two movies. However, a source insisted that "is the direction that it's going in" and the two parts will likely be shot back-to-back.
The story meanwhile, will still focus on mortal beauty Bella Swan and her hundred-year-old vampire Edward Cullen after she made a decision between her intense passion for Edward and her profound connection to Jacob Black. Melissa Rosenberg is writing the script and shooting is planned to be kicked off later this year and will reportedly take place in Vancouver, Canada.
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof