'The Reader' Helmer Is Another Candidate to Direct 'Breaking Dawn'
Another name has been added to the list of potential directors for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn". Summit Entertainment reportedly has approached Stephen Daldry to work on the project. Though so, Los Angeles Times which first came out with the news pointed out there is still no sign that the "The Reader" helmer will sign on for the job.
Before Daldry, Sofia Coppola, Bill Condon and Gus Van Sant were also said wanted by the studio to direct the fourth "Twilight" film. Van Sant's representative has confirmed that the "Milk" helmer is indeed offered the chance to direct Robert Pattinson and his co-stars, while "Lost in Translation" director Coppola and the man behind "Dreamgirls" have not made comments on the news.
Aside from the hunt for the "Breaking Dawn" director, Summit has not decided whether or not the latest installment of the vampire film series will be split into two movies. However, a source insisted that "is the direction that it's going in" and the two parts will likely be shot back-to-back.
The story meanwhile, will still focus on mortal beauty Bella Swan and her hundred-year-old vampire Edward Cullen after she made a decision between her intense passion for Edward and her profound connection to Jacob Black. Melissa Rosenberg is writing the script and shooting is planned to be kicked off later this year and will reportedly take place in Vancouver, Canada.
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant