'The Reader' Helmer Is Another Candidate to Direct 'Breaking Dawn'
Another name has been added to the list of potential directors for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn". Summit Entertainment reportedly has approached Stephen Daldry to work on the project. Though so, Los Angeles Times which first came out with the news pointed out there is still no sign that the "The Reader" helmer will sign on for the job.
Before Daldry, Sofia Coppola, Bill Condon and Gus Van Sant were also said wanted by the studio to direct the fourth "Twilight" film. Van Sant's representative has confirmed that the "Milk" helmer is indeed offered the chance to direct Robert Pattinson and his co-stars, while "Lost in Translation" director Coppola and the man behind "Dreamgirls" have not made comments on the news.
Aside from the hunt for the "Breaking Dawn" director, Summit has not decided whether or not the latest installment of the vampire film series will be split into two movies. However, a source insisted that "is the direction that it's going in" and the two parts will likely be shot back-to-back.
The story meanwhile, will still focus on mortal beauty Bella Swan and her hundred-year-old vampire Edward Cullen after she made a decision between her intense passion for Edward and her profound connection to Jacob Black. Melissa Rosenberg is writing the script and shooting is planned to be kicked off later this year and will reportedly take place in Vancouver, Canada.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville