'The Reader' Helmer Is Another Candidate to Direct 'Breaking Dawn'
Another name has been added to the list of potential directors for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn". Summit Entertainment reportedly has approached Stephen Daldry to work on the project. Though so, Los Angeles Times which first came out with the news pointed out there is still no sign that the "The Reader" helmer will sign on for the job.
Before Daldry, Sofia Coppola, Bill Condon and Gus Van Sant were also said wanted by the studio to direct the fourth "Twilight" film. Van Sant's representative has confirmed that the "Milk" helmer is indeed offered the chance to direct Robert Pattinson and his co-stars, while "Lost in Translation" director Coppola and the man behind "Dreamgirls" have not made comments on the news.
Aside from the hunt for the "Breaking Dawn" director, Summit has not decided whether or not the latest installment of the vampire film series will be split into two movies. However, a source insisted that "is the direction that it's going in" and the two parts will likely be shot back-to-back.
The story meanwhile, will still focus on mortal beauty Bella Swan and her hundred-year-old vampire Edward Cullen after she made a decision between her intense passion for Edward and her profound connection to Jacob Black. Melissa Rosenberg is writing the script and shooting is planned to be kicked off later this year and will reportedly take place in Vancouver, Canada.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia