Courtney Love's Hole Reveal 'Nobody's Daughter' Cover Art
Hole are gearing up to release their comeback album "Nobody's Daughter" in the U.S. on April 27. In anticipation of the effort arrival, two artworks featuring women whose faces are not shown were revealed by the Courtney Love-fronted band.
One of the pictures which sees the lady holding a rose in her hand serves as the album cover art. Meanwhile, the other one most likely will be featured on the back page of the upcoming CD with tracklisting of the album attached on it.
Out of eleven listed songs, one of them titled "Skinny Little B***h" has been offered for free download earlier this month. Two other tracks, "Samantha" and "How Dirty Girls Get Clean", are co-written by The Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan.
"Nobody's Daughter" tracklisting:
- "Nobody's Daughter"
- "Skinny Little B***h"
- "Pacific Coast Highway"
- "Someone Else's Bed"
- "For Once in Your Life"
- "Letter to God"
- "Loser Dust"
- "How Dirty Girls Get Clean"
- "Never Go Hungry"
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding