Courtney Love's Hole Reveal 'Nobody's Daughter' Cover Art
Hole are gearing up to release their comeback album "Nobody's Daughter" in the U.S. on April 27. In anticipation of the effort arrival, two artworks featuring women whose faces are not shown were revealed by the Courtney Love-fronted band.
One of the pictures which sees the lady holding a rose in her hand serves as the album cover art. Meanwhile, the other one most likely will be featured on the back page of the upcoming CD with tracklisting of the album attached on it.
Out of eleven listed songs, one of them titled "Skinny Little B***h" has been offered for free download earlier this month. Two other tracks, "Samantha" and "How Dirty Girls Get Clean", are co-written by The Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan.
"Nobody's Daughter" tracklisting:
- "Nobody's Daughter"
- "Skinny Little B***h"
- "Pacific Coast Highway"
- "Someone Else's Bed"
- "For Once in Your Life"
- "Letter to God"
- "Loser Dust"
- "How Dirty Girls Get Clean"
- "Never Go Hungry"
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video