Courtney Love's Hole Reveal 'Nobody's Daughter' Cover Art
Hole are gearing up to release their comeback album "Nobody's Daughter" in the U.S. on April 27. In anticipation of the effort arrival, two artworks featuring women whose faces are not shown were revealed by the Courtney Love-fronted band.
One of the pictures which sees the lady holding a rose in her hand serves as the album cover art. Meanwhile, the other one most likely will be featured on the back page of the upcoming CD with tracklisting of the album attached on it.
Out of eleven listed songs, one of them titled "Skinny Little B***h" has been offered for free download earlier this month. Two other tracks, "Samantha" and "How Dirty Girls Get Clean", are co-written by The Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan.
"Nobody's Daughter" tracklisting:
- "Nobody's Daughter"
- "Skinny Little B***h"
- "Pacific Coast Highway"
- "Someone Else's Bed"
- "For Once in Your Life"
- "Letter to God"
- "Loser Dust"
- "How Dirty Girls Get Clean"
- "Never Go Hungry"
More Hole News
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover