Courtney Love's Hole Reveal 'Nobody's Daughter' Cover Art
Hole are gearing up to release their comeback album "Nobody's Daughter" in the U.S. on April 27. In anticipation of the effort arrival, two artworks featuring women whose faces are not shown were revealed by the Courtney Love-fronted band.
One of the pictures which sees the lady holding a rose in her hand serves as the album cover art. Meanwhile, the other one most likely will be featured on the back page of the upcoming CD with tracklisting of the album attached on it.
Out of eleven listed songs, one of them titled "Skinny Little B***h" has been offered for free download earlier this month. Two other tracks, "Samantha" and "How Dirty Girls Get Clean", are co-written by The Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan.
"Nobody's Daughter" tracklisting:
- "Nobody's Daughter"
- "Skinny Little B***h"
- "Pacific Coast Highway"
- "Someone Else's Bed"
- "For Once in Your Life"
- "Letter to God"
- "Loser Dust"
- "How Dirty Girls Get Clean"
- "Never Go Hungry"
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?