Courtney Love's Hole Reveal 'Nobody's Daughter' Cover Art
Hole are gearing up to release their comeback album "Nobody's Daughter" in the U.S. on April 27. In anticipation of the effort arrival, two artworks featuring women whose faces are not shown were revealed by the Courtney Love-fronted band.
One of the pictures which sees the lady holding a rose in her hand serves as the album cover art. Meanwhile, the other one most likely will be featured on the back page of the upcoming CD with tracklisting of the album attached on it.
Out of eleven listed songs, one of them titled "Skinny Little B***h" has been offered for free download earlier this month. Two other tracks, "Samantha" and "How Dirty Girls Get Clean", are co-written by The Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan.
"Nobody's Daughter" tracklisting:
- "Nobody's Daughter"
- "Skinny Little B***h"
- "Pacific Coast Highway"
- "Someone Else's Bed"
- "For Once in Your Life"
- "Letter to God"
- "Loser Dust"
- "How Dirty Girls Get Clean"
- "Never Go Hungry"
More Hole News
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'