Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell Clash in 'The Other Guys' Motion Poster
Columbia Pictures has released a poster for "The Other Guys" which is debuted by Yahoo! Movies. Refusing to be traditional, they release a live action, motion version which features Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell shooting in the air from the opposite side.
The motion poster then sees the two bump into each other and later they have a little argument while still hanging on the slings. Along with the motion poster, a still from the movie has also been released with Wahlberg and Ferrell as the objects.
In the movie, Ferrell's Allen Gamble and Wahlberg's Terry Hoitz are partnered NYPD detectives who work in the forensic accounting department and rarely see any action. But when an opportunity arises for Gamble and Hoitz to step up, things do not quite go as expected.
Coming from Adam McKay, "The Other Guys" also has Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Samuel L. Jackson starring as the city's top cops Danson and Manzetti respectively. Eva Mendes and Paris Hilton additionally join the cast in supporting roles. This action comedy will hit theaters across the U.S. on August 6.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- T.I. Confronts Tiny About Alleged Floyd Mayweather Affair
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit