Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell Clash in 'The Other Guys' Motion Poster
Columbia Pictures has released a poster for "The Other Guys" which is debuted by Yahoo! Movies. Refusing to be traditional, they release a live action, motion version which features Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell shooting in the air from the opposite side.
The motion poster then sees the two bump into each other and later they have a little argument while still hanging on the slings. Along with the motion poster, a still from the movie has also been released with Wahlberg and Ferrell as the objects.
In the movie, Ferrell's Allen Gamble and Wahlberg's Terry Hoitz are partnered NYPD detectives who work in the forensic accounting department and rarely see any action. But when an opportunity arises for Gamble and Hoitz to step up, things do not quite go as expected.
Coming from Adam McKay, "The Other Guys" also has Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Samuel L. Jackson starring as the city's top cops Danson and Manzetti respectively. Eva Mendes and Paris Hilton additionally join the cast in supporting roles. This action comedy will hit theaters across the U.S. on August 6.
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?
- Kesha's Mother Admits She Has No Firsthand Personal Knowledge of Alleged Rape by Dr. Luke
- Meet Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' Youngest Daughter Amada
- Tyga Premieres Fun Video for 'Flossin' Featuring His Son King Cairo
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs