Robert Pattinson's Wax Swarmed by Fans in NY and London
Robert Pattinson are available to touch, kiss and hug at two different locations starting Thursday, March 25. The wax figure of the heartthrob was officially debuted in public at Madam Tussauds in New York and in London. Fans took the opportunity to take a picture with the replica which is made taller than the real person.
In New York, Pattinson's wax is lined-up on the eighth floor beside the figures of VIPs such as Brad Pitt, P. Diddy, Johnny Depp and George Clooney. The first 100 people to attend the museum to see the new wax were given free admission as well as "Twilight" and Pattinson gear.
The same thing happened in London where similar wax was unveiled at almost the same time in New York. "R-Patz is one of the hottest celebs on the planet," Tussauds spokeswoman Liz Edward said. "We are delighted to be able to give them [the fans] the chance to cosy up with their idol here at Madame Tussauds and, judging by the reactions of the first to meet him here this morning, he is set to top our most-kissed list of celebrities very quickly."
Robert Pattinson's wax cost 150,000 pounds and four months to make in London. The actor was not involved in the process since his busy schedule did not allow him to sit in for modeling. The artists had to observe over a thousand pictures and videos to make it as close to the person as possible.
- New York
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday