Robert Pattinson's Wax Swarmed by Fans in NY and London
Robert Pattinson are available to touch, kiss and hug at two different locations starting Thursday, March 25. The wax figure of the heartthrob was officially debuted in public at Madam Tussauds in New York and in London. Fans took the opportunity to take a picture with the replica which is made taller than the real person.
In New York, Pattinson's wax is lined-up on the eighth floor beside the figures of VIPs such as Brad Pitt, P. Diddy, Johnny Depp and George Clooney. The first 100 people to attend the museum to see the new wax were given free admission as well as "Twilight" and Pattinson gear.
The same thing happened in London where similar wax was unveiled at almost the same time in New York. "R-Patz is one of the hottest celebs on the planet," Tussauds spokeswoman Liz Edward said. "We are delighted to be able to give them [the fans] the chance to cosy up with their idol here at Madame Tussauds and, judging by the reactions of the first to meet him here this morning, he is set to top our most-kissed list of celebrities very quickly."
Robert Pattinson's wax cost 150,000 pounds and four months to make in London. The actor was not involved in the process since his busy schedule did not allow him to sit in for modeling. The artists had to observe over a thousand pictures and videos to make it as close to the person as possible.
- New York
More Robert Pattinson News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik