Robert Pattinson's Wax Swarmed by Fans in NY and London
Robert Pattinson are available to touch, kiss and hug at two different locations starting Thursday, March 25. The wax figure of the heartthrob was officially debuted in public at Madam Tussauds in New York and in London. Fans took the opportunity to take a picture with the replica which is made taller than the real person.
In New York, Pattinson's wax is lined-up on the eighth floor beside the figures of VIPs such as Brad Pitt, P. Diddy, Johnny Depp and George Clooney. The first 100 people to attend the museum to see the new wax were given free admission as well as "Twilight" and Pattinson gear.
The same thing happened in London where similar wax was unveiled at almost the same time in New York. "R-Patz is one of the hottest celebs on the planet," Tussauds spokeswoman Liz Edward said. "We are delighted to be able to give them [the fans] the chance to cosy up with their idol here at Madame Tussauds and, judging by the reactions of the first to meet him here this morning, he is set to top our most-kissed list of celebrities very quickly."
Robert Pattinson's wax cost 150,000 pounds and four months to make in London. The actor was not involved in the process since his busy schedule did not allow him to sit in for modeling. The artists had to observe over a thousand pictures and videos to make it as close to the person as possible.
- New York
More Robert Pattinson News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'