Diggy Simmons Reveals New Song 'Come to Rock'
New artist Diggy Simmons who was recently signed to giant label Atlantic Records has a new song titled "Come to Rock" coming out for listening pleasure. The son of Run DMC's Rev Run unveiled it through his Twitter.
Diggy Simmons has released a mixtape called "The First Flight" and he started gaining attention after rapping a freestyle over Nas' "Made You Look". Even rap mogul Kanye West praised him. "I KNEW THIS KID WAS GONE BE FRESH, I KNEW IT!," so Kanye wrote on his official blog.
In response to the support from his senior, the star of MTV's reality show "Run's House" told MTV, "Man it feels good. He's definitely one of the best. He's like one of the craziest wordsmiths. His verses are amazing and I look up to him in hip-hop, so that co-sign, definitely once they said it in perspective, it was like, 'Wow'."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie