Diggy Simmons Reveals New Song 'Come to Rock'
New artist Diggy Simmons who was recently signed to giant label Atlantic Records has a new song titled "Come to Rock" coming out for listening pleasure. The son of Run DMC's Rev Run unveiled it through his Twitter.
Diggy Simmons has released a mixtape called "The First Flight" and he started gaining attention after rapping a freestyle over Nas' "Made You Look". Even rap mogul Kanye West praised him. "I KNEW THIS KID WAS GONE BE FRESH, I KNEW IT!," so Kanye wrote on his official blog.
In response to the support from his senior, the star of MTV's reality show "Run's House" told MTV, "Man it feels good. He's definitely one of the best. He's like one of the craziest wordsmiths. His verses are amazing and I look up to him in hip-hop, so that co-sign, definitely once they said it in perspective, it was like, 'Wow'."
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef