Diggy Simmons Reveals New Song 'Come to Rock'
New artist Diggy Simmons who was recently signed to giant label Atlantic Records has a new song titled "Come to Rock" coming out for listening pleasure. The son of Run DMC's Rev Run unveiled it through his Twitter.
Diggy Simmons has released a mixtape called "The First Flight" and he started gaining attention after rapping a freestyle over Nas' "Made You Look". Even rap mogul Kanye West praised him. "I KNEW THIS KID WAS GONE BE FRESH, I KNEW IT!," so Kanye wrote on his official blog.
In response to the support from his senior, the star of MTV's reality show "Run's House" told MTV, "Man it feels good. He's definitely one of the best. He's like one of the craziest wordsmiths. His verses are amazing and I look up to him in hip-hop, so that co-sign, definitely once they said it in perspective, it was like, 'Wow'."
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic