Diggy Simmons Reveals New Song 'Come to Rock'
New artist Diggy Simmons who was recently signed to giant label Atlantic Records has a new song titled "Come to Rock" coming out for listening pleasure. The son of Run DMC's Rev Run unveiled it through his Twitter.
Diggy Simmons has released a mixtape called "The First Flight" and he started gaining attention after rapping a freestyle over Nas' "Made You Look". Even rap mogul Kanye West praised him. "I KNEW THIS KID WAS GONE BE FRESH, I KNEW IT!," so Kanye wrote on his official blog.
In response to the support from his senior, the star of MTV's reality show "Run's House" told MTV, "Man it feels good. He's definitely one of the best. He's like one of the craziest wordsmiths. His verses are amazing and I look up to him in hip-hop, so that co-sign, definitely once they said it in perspective, it was like, 'Wow'."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'