Diggy Simmons Reveals New Song 'Come to Rock'
New artist Diggy Simmons who was recently signed to giant label Atlantic Records has a new song titled "Come to Rock" coming out for listening pleasure. The son of Run DMC's Rev Run unveiled it through his Twitter.
Diggy Simmons has released a mixtape called "The First Flight" and he started gaining attention after rapping a freestyle over Nas' "Made You Look". Even rap mogul Kanye West praised him. "I KNEW THIS KID WAS GONE BE FRESH, I KNEW IT!," so Kanye wrote on his official blog.
In response to the support from his senior, the star of MTV's reality show "Run's House" told MTV, "Man it feels good. He's definitely one of the best. He's like one of the craziest wordsmiths. His verses are amazing and I look up to him in hip-hop, so that co-sign, definitely once they said it in perspective, it was like, 'Wow'."
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance