'Grey's Anatomy' 6.19 Preview: O Brother
"Grey's Anatomy" welcomes Jake McLaughlin to guest star as Alex's younger brother named Aaron. Since a family member is present at the Seattle Grace-Mercy West, past secrets or any things hidden by Alex are bound to be unveiled in this episode.
Aaron shows up at the hospital with a hernia and it's up to Alex to get Bailey's approval for his pro bono surgery. Matters are further complicated when Aaron discloses that his family has not heard from Alex since he arrived in Seattle, and parts of Alex's past long kept secret are revealed to his friends and fellow doctors.
"Sympathy for the Parents" airs on April 1. Beside largely focusing on Alex, the episode also draws the attention to MerDer. As creator Shonda Rhimes blogged on EW, "Derek and Meredith are going to have a very serious conversation that may or may not involve the word 'baby'."
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO