'Grey's Anatomy' 6.19 Preview: O Brother
"Grey's Anatomy" welcomes Jake McLaughlin to guest star as Alex's younger brother named Aaron. Since a family member is present at the Seattle Grace-Mercy West, past secrets or any things hidden by Alex are bound to be unveiled in this episode.
Aaron shows up at the hospital with a hernia and it's up to Alex to get Bailey's approval for his pro bono surgery. Matters are further complicated when Aaron discloses that his family has not heard from Alex since he arrived in Seattle, and parts of Alex's past long kept secret are revealed to his friends and fellow doctors.
"Sympathy for the Parents" airs on April 1. Beside largely focusing on Alex, the episode also draws the attention to MerDer. As creator Shonda Rhimes blogged on EW, "Derek and Meredith are going to have a very serious conversation that may or may not involve the word 'baby'."
More Grey's Anatomy News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7