'Grey's Anatomy' 6.19 Preview: O Brother
"Grey's Anatomy" welcomes Jake McLaughlin to guest star as Alex's younger brother named Aaron. Since a family member is present at the Seattle Grace-Mercy West, past secrets or any things hidden by Alex are bound to be unveiled in this episode.
Aaron shows up at the hospital with a hernia and it's up to Alex to get Bailey's approval for his pro bono surgery. Matters are further complicated when Aaron discloses that his family has not heard from Alex since he arrived in Seattle, and parts of Alex's past long kept secret are revealed to his friends and fellow doctors.
"Sympathy for the Parents" airs on April 1. Beside largely focusing on Alex, the episode also draws the attention to MerDer. As creator Shonda Rhimes blogged on EW, "Derek and Meredith are going to have a very serious conversation that may or may not involve the word 'baby'."
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs