Trace Cyrus to Form New Band Post Metro Station Break-Up
Soon after news that Metro Station broke up surfaced, Trace Cyrus took it to his Twitter to tell his followers he will continue making music. The brother of Miley Cyrus also talked about forming a new band.
He started his tweet by confirming the break-up report, "The rumors are true. Unfortunetly (sic) Metro Station is no longer together. We had an amazing run, toured the world, and I loved every minute." He added, "Thank you to all the fans that have supported MS and I. You have changed my life. I promise I will always continue making music."
Trace continued revealing his plan, "I will be releasing my own music very soon. With a new band name. I'm excited for this new path in my life but sad to say bye to MS."
Before breaking up, Metro Station lost two members Blake Healy and Anthony Improgo in 2009. Trace Cyrus and another remaining member Mason Musso then decided to go their separate ways.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen