Trace Cyrus to Form New Band Post Metro Station Break-Up
Soon after news that Metro Station broke up surfaced, Trace Cyrus took it to his Twitter to tell his followers he will continue making music. The brother of Miley Cyrus also talked about forming a new band.
He started his tweet by confirming the break-up report, "The rumors are true. Unfortunetly (sic) Metro Station is no longer together. We had an amazing run, toured the world, and I loved every minute." He added, "Thank you to all the fans that have supported MS and I. You have changed my life. I promise I will always continue making music."
Trace continued revealing his plan, "I will be releasing my own music very soon. With a new band name. I'm excited for this new path in my life but sad to say bye to MS."
Before breaking up, Metro Station lost two members Blake Healy and Anthony Improgo in 2009. Trace Cyrus and another remaining member Mason Musso then decided to go their separate ways.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris