Trace Cyrus to Form New Band Post Metro Station Break-Up
Soon after news that Metro Station broke up surfaced, Trace Cyrus took it to his Twitter to tell his followers he will continue making music. The brother of Miley Cyrus also talked about forming a new band.
He started his tweet by confirming the break-up report, "The rumors are true. Unfortunetly (sic) Metro Station is no longer together. We had an amazing run, toured the world, and I loved every minute." He added, "Thank you to all the fans that have supported MS and I. You have changed my life. I promise I will always continue making music."
Trace continued revealing his plan, "I will be releasing my own music very soon. With a new band name. I'm excited for this new path in my life but sad to say bye to MS."
Before breaking up, Metro Station lost two members Blake Healy and Anthony Improgo in 2009. Trace Cyrus and another remaining member Mason Musso then decided to go their separate ways.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7