Trace Cyrus to Form New Band Post Metro Station Break-Up
Soon after news that Metro Station broke up surfaced, Trace Cyrus took it to his Twitter to tell his followers he will continue making music. The brother of Miley Cyrus also talked about forming a new band.
He started his tweet by confirming the break-up report, "The rumors are true. Unfortunetly (sic) Metro Station is no longer together. We had an amazing run, toured the world, and I loved every minute." He added, "Thank you to all the fans that have supported MS and I. You have changed my life. I promise I will always continue making music."
Trace continued revealing his plan, "I will be releasing my own music very soon. With a new band name. I'm excited for this new path in my life but sad to say bye to MS."
Before breaking up, Metro Station lost two members Blake Healy and Anthony Improgo in 2009. Trace Cyrus and another remaining member Mason Musso then decided to go their separate ways.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child