Pics: Victoria's Secret Angels Celebrate 2010 Swimsuit
The women of Victoria's Secret helped the lingerie brand to celebrate the 15th Anniversary of Victoria's Secret Swim Catalogue at Los Angeles' SLS Hotel on Thursday, March 25. During the occasion, the angels Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio and Candice Swanepoel showed off their best assets in a pair of hot pants and bikini top.
E! Online managed to grab two of the models to talk about their secret to beautiful bodies. Miranda, who is dating actor Orlando Bloom, said "The first step is eating healthy. I predominantly eat organic when I can. I eat extremely healthy because when I do, I have more energy." Spilling further, Miranda said that "spinach, avocado, lots of greens and broccoli" are on her list beside the occasional french fries. "I'm pretty much 80 percent healthy, 20 percent indulgent, because I don't believe in depriving yourself," she said.
As for Alessandra who gave birth to her first child in 2008, she preferred to eat what she wants. "Lots of greens, but I love meat, so lots of protein," she said. "I have a little bit of chocolate here and there!"
The Summer 2010 swim campaign also features other models such as Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Lindsay Ellingson, Emanuela de Paula and Brooklyn Decker. The collection ranges from over the top sexy to subtly seductive suits in a range of bright and bold colors to tribal animal prints. The shots were done in exotic locations like St. Barth's and Necker Island.
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill