Pics: Victoria's Secret Angels Celebrate 2010 Swimsuit
The women of Victoria's Secret helped the lingerie brand to celebrate the 15th Anniversary of Victoria's Secret Swim Catalogue at Los Angeles' SLS Hotel on Thursday, March 25. During the occasion, the angels Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio and Candice Swanepoel showed off their best assets in a pair of hot pants and bikini top.
E! Online managed to grab two of the models to talk about their secret to beautiful bodies. Miranda, who is dating actor Orlando Bloom, said "The first step is eating healthy. I predominantly eat organic when I can. I eat extremely healthy because when I do, I have more energy." Spilling further, Miranda said that "spinach, avocado, lots of greens and broccoli" are on her list beside the occasional french fries. "I'm pretty much 80 percent healthy, 20 percent indulgent, because I don't believe in depriving yourself," she said.
As for Alessandra who gave birth to her first child in 2008, she preferred to eat what she wants. "Lots of greens, but I love meat, so lots of protein," she said. "I have a little bit of chocolate here and there!"
The Summer 2010 swim campaign also features other models such as Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Lindsay Ellingson, Emanuela de Paula and Brooklyn Decker. The collection ranges from over the top sexy to subtly seductive suits in a range of bright and bold colors to tribal animal prints. The shots were done in exotic locations like St. Barth's and Necker Island.
More Miranda Kerr News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia