Selena Gomez and Ke$ha Confirmed to Sing at 2010 Lilith Tour
Selena Gomez is the latest artist added to the line-up of this year's Lilith Tour. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress will be joined by Ke$ha, Kelly Clarkson, Erykah Badu, Sugarland, Sheryl Crow, Mary J. Blige and many others.
The tour, which is the first since being absent after 1999, will be kicked off on June 27 at Calgary's McMahon Stadium. The traveling show founded by Sarah McLachlan will continue until August 10 at Palm Beach's Cruzan Amphitheatre.
In order to promote the tour, Sarah is set to appear on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on March 25. She is going to make a special live performance with one of the Lilith performers Emmylou Harris, singing her hit single "Angel".
Weeks before the Lilith tour is begun, Sarah McLachlan will release a new studio album "The Laws of Illusion" on June 15 via Arista Records. Fans who pre-order the new album will be offered the added benefit of exclusive access to purchase Lilith tickets before they are made available anywhere else. An instant download of Sarah's new song "One Dream" will also be included.
More Selena Gomez News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet