Selena Gomez and Ke$ha Confirmed to Sing at 2010 Lilith Tour
Selena Gomez is the latest artist added to the line-up of this year's Lilith Tour. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress will be joined by Ke$ha, Kelly Clarkson, Erykah Badu, Sugarland, Sheryl Crow, Mary J. Blige and many others.
The tour, which is the first since being absent after 1999, will be kicked off on June 27 at Calgary's McMahon Stadium. The traveling show founded by Sarah McLachlan will continue until August 10 at Palm Beach's Cruzan Amphitheatre.
In order to promote the tour, Sarah is set to appear on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on March 25. She is going to make a special live performance with one of the Lilith performers Emmylou Harris, singing her hit single "Angel".
Weeks before the Lilith tour is begun, Sarah McLachlan will release a new studio album "The Laws of Illusion" on June 15 via Arista Records. Fans who pre-order the new album will be offered the added benefit of exclusive access to purchase Lilith tickets before they are made available anywhere else. An instant download of Sarah's new song "One Dream" will also be included.
More Selena Gomez News
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date