Selena Gomez and Ke$ha Confirmed to Sing at 2010 Lilith Tour
Selena Gomez is the latest artist added to the line-up of this year's Lilith Tour. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress will be joined by Ke$ha, Kelly Clarkson, Erykah Badu, Sugarland, Sheryl Crow, Mary J. Blige and many others.
The tour, which is the first since being absent after 1999, will be kicked off on June 27 at Calgary's McMahon Stadium. The traveling show founded by Sarah McLachlan will continue until August 10 at Palm Beach's Cruzan Amphitheatre.
In order to promote the tour, Sarah is set to appear on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on March 25. She is going to make a special live performance with one of the Lilith performers Emmylou Harris, singing her hit single "Angel".
Weeks before the Lilith tour is begun, Sarah McLachlan will release a new studio album "The Laws of Illusion" on June 15 via Arista Records. Fans who pre-order the new album will be offered the added benefit of exclusive access to purchase Lilith tickets before they are made available anywhere else. An instant download of Sarah's new song "One Dream" will also be included.
More Selena Gomez News
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert