Selena Gomez and Ke$ha Confirmed to Sing at 2010 Lilith Tour
Selena Gomez is the latest artist added to the line-up of this year's Lilith Tour. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress will be joined by Ke$ha, Kelly Clarkson, Erykah Badu, Sugarland, Sheryl Crow, Mary J. Blige and many others.
The tour, which is the first since being absent after 1999, will be kicked off on June 27 at Calgary's McMahon Stadium. The traveling show founded by Sarah McLachlan will continue until August 10 at Palm Beach's Cruzan Amphitheatre.
In order to promote the tour, Sarah is set to appear on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on March 25. She is going to make a special live performance with one of the Lilith performers Emmylou Harris, singing her hit single "Angel".
Weeks before the Lilith tour is begun, Sarah McLachlan will release a new studio album "The Laws of Illusion" on June 15 via Arista Records. Fans who pre-order the new album will be offered the added benefit of exclusive access to purchase Lilith tickets before they are made available anywhere else. An instant download of Sarah's new song "One Dream" will also be included.
More Selena Gomez News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers