'Vampire Diaries' 1.16 Preview: The Double Date
After a dark return of "The Vampire Diaries", the showrunners bring the next one a level less intense. Elena and Stefan go on an awkward double date with Caroline and Matt, but Stefan and Matt find they have some common ground. Caroline complains that Matt is still in love with Elena and that she's always the back-up.
Jenna reunites with her old friend Kelly (guest star Melinda Clarke). Anna brings a surprising guest along when she pays a visit to Damon and Jeremy's relationship with Anna takes an unexpected direction. "There Goes the Neighborhood" airs on April 1.
Executive producer Kevin Williamson just revealed to E! Online one of the six cliffhangers that he has prepared for the season 1 finale and it involves Damon not finding Katherine inside the tomb. "He has to realize, 'Wait, this woman didn't want me?' " Williamson said. " 'One hundred and forty-five years I have pined for her, and she's not there? And she knew it?' And he's furious."
However, another producer Julie Plec said that it could bring Damon and Elena closer. "He's pretty much drunk for a couple episodes. Then he starts to realize that he may not have Katherine, but there's Elena kind of in the picture and watching him look at her in a different way, not under the lens of 'she looks like the woman I love,' but 'the woman I love doesn't give a crap about me and here's this girl that I'm building this friendship with', " Plec elaborated.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'