'Vampire Diaries' 1.16 Preview: The Double Date
After a dark return of "The Vampire Diaries", the showrunners bring the next one a level less intense. Elena and Stefan go on an awkward double date with Caroline and Matt, but Stefan and Matt find they have some common ground. Caroline complains that Matt is still in love with Elena and that she's always the back-up.
Jenna reunites with her old friend Kelly (guest star Melinda Clarke). Anna brings a surprising guest along when she pays a visit to Damon and Jeremy's relationship with Anna takes an unexpected direction. "There Goes the Neighborhood" airs on April 1.
Executive producer Kevin Williamson just revealed to E! Online one of the six cliffhangers that he has prepared for the season 1 finale and it involves Damon not finding Katherine inside the tomb. "He has to realize, 'Wait, this woman didn't want me?' " Williamson said. " 'One hundred and forty-five years I have pined for her, and she's not there? And she knew it?' And he's furious."
However, another producer Julie Plec said that it could bring Damon and Elena closer. "He's pretty much drunk for a couple episodes. Then he starts to realize that he may not have Katherine, but there's Elena kind of in the picture and watching him look at her in a different way, not under the lens of 'she looks like the woman I love,' but 'the woman I love doesn't give a crap about me and here's this girl that I'm building this friendship with', " Plec elaborated.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie