'Glee' Club Sing The Beatles' 'Hello, Goodbye'
FOX is going full throttle with the promotion of "Glee" return episode, "Hello". The network gives more glimpses of the episode that will pay homage to songs with 'hello' syllables in them.
The first promo has Will asking the New Direction of what first word they say when picking up the phone. It includes the first listen of Finn and Rachel's duet lead on The Beatles' "Hello, Goodbye". The second one is rather lacking in new footage since it's a mash up of several scenes which have been previewed before, but it does give more in the Will-Emma part.
Revealed during 27th Annual PaleyFest, the other songs in the April 13 episodes are The Doors' "Hello, I Love You", AC/DC's "Highway to Hell", The All-American Rejects' "Give You Hell", Neil Diamond's "Hello Again" and Lionel Richie's "Hello".
- Promo 1
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance