'Glee' Club Sing The Beatles' 'Hello, Goodbye'
FOX is going full throttle with the promotion of "Glee" return episode, "Hello". The network gives more glimpses of the episode that will pay homage to songs with 'hello' syllables in them.
The first promo has Will asking the New Direction of what first word they say when picking up the phone. It includes the first listen of Finn and Rachel's duet lead on The Beatles' "Hello, Goodbye". The second one is rather lacking in new footage since it's a mash up of several scenes which have been previewed before, but it does give more in the Will-Emma part.
Revealed during 27th Annual PaleyFest, the other songs in the April 13 episodes are The Doors' "Hello, I Love You", AC/DC's "Highway to Hell", The All-American Rejects' "Give You Hell", Neil Diamond's "Hello Again" and Lionel Richie's "Hello".
- Promo 1
- Promo 2
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen