'Glee' Club Sing The Beatles' 'Hello, Goodbye'
FOX is going full throttle with the promotion of "Glee" return episode, "Hello". The network gives more glimpses of the episode that will pay homage to songs with 'hello' syllables in them.
The first promo has Will asking the New Direction of what first word they say when picking up the phone. It includes the first listen of Finn and Rachel's duet lead on The Beatles' "Hello, Goodbye". The second one is rather lacking in new footage since it's a mash up of several scenes which have been previewed before, but it does give more in the Will-Emma part.
Revealed during 27th Annual PaleyFest, the other songs in the April 13 episodes are The Doors' "Hello, I Love You", AC/DC's "Highway to Hell", The All-American Rejects' "Give You Hell", Neil Diamond's "Hello Again" and Lionel Richie's "Hello".
- Promo 1
- Promo 2
More Glee News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce