'Glee' Club Sing The Beatles' 'Hello, Goodbye'
FOX is going full throttle with the promotion of "Glee" return episode, "Hello". The network gives more glimpses of the episode that will pay homage to songs with 'hello' syllables in them.
The first promo has Will asking the New Direction of what first word they say when picking up the phone. It includes the first listen of Finn and Rachel's duet lead on The Beatles' "Hello, Goodbye". The second one is rather lacking in new footage since it's a mash up of several scenes which have been previewed before, but it does give more in the Will-Emma part.
Revealed during 27th Annual PaleyFest, the other songs in the April 13 episodes are The Doors' "Hello, I Love You", AC/DC's "Highway to Hell", The All-American Rejects' "Give You Hell", Neil Diamond's "Hello Again" and Lionel Richie's "Hello".
- Promo 1
- Promo 2
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'