'Glee' Club Sing The Beatles' 'Hello, Goodbye'
FOX is going full throttle with the promotion of "Glee" return episode, "Hello". The network gives more glimpses of the episode that will pay homage to songs with 'hello' syllables in them.
The first promo has Will asking the New Direction of what first word they say when picking up the phone. It includes the first listen of Finn and Rachel's duet lead on The Beatles' "Hello, Goodbye". The second one is rather lacking in new footage since it's a mash up of several scenes which have been previewed before, but it does give more in the Will-Emma part.
Revealed during 27th Annual PaleyFest, the other songs in the April 13 episodes are The Doors' "Hello, I Love You", AC/DC's "Highway to Hell", The All-American Rejects' "Give You Hell", Neil Diamond's "Hello Again" and Lionel Richie's "Hello".
- Promo 1
- Promo 2
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'