New Poster and Promo Video of 'True Blood' Season 3
The marketing team of "True Blood" would like fans to know that vampires do enjoy "a good cup of Joe". The first promotional art of the HBO series has been released, revealing a jarring image of hot blood brewing inside coffee maker.
This poster would be the first of 12-week viral campaign leading up to the third season's premiere on June 13. Each week, the vampire series will release one of this kind at HBO.com, True Blood's Facebook page, and various other sites.
Beside the poster, HBO has also unleashed another video of season 3. After the short promo that gave a glimpse of what happened behind the scene, the cable released a new one that focuses on the heroine, Sookie Stackhouse. The mind-reader recalls the last things that she talked about with Bill before [Spoiler Alert] he got kidnapped.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny