New Poster and Promo Video of 'True Blood' Season 3
The marketing team of "True Blood" would like fans to know that vampires do enjoy "a good cup of Joe". The first promotional art of the HBO series has been released, revealing a jarring image of hot blood brewing inside coffee maker.
This poster would be the first of 12-week viral campaign leading up to the third season's premiere on June 13. Each week, the vampire series will release one of this kind at HBO.com, True Blood's Facebook page, and various other sites.
Beside the poster, HBO has also unleashed another video of season 3. After the short promo that gave a glimpse of what happened behind the scene, the cable released a new one that focuses on the heroine, Sookie Stackhouse. The mind-reader recalls the last things that she talked about with Bill before [Spoiler Alert] he got kidnapped.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video