New Poster and Promo Video of 'True Blood' Season 3
The marketing team of "True Blood" would like fans to know that vampires do enjoy "a good cup of Joe". The first promotional art of the HBO series has been released, revealing a jarring image of hot blood brewing inside coffee maker.
This poster would be the first of 12-week viral campaign leading up to the third season's premiere on June 13. Each week, the vampire series will release one of this kind at HBO.com, True Blood's Facebook page, and various other sites.
Beside the poster, HBO has also unleashed another video of season 3. After the short promo that gave a glimpse of what happened behind the scene, the cable released a new one that focuses on the heroine, Sookie Stackhouse. The mind-reader recalls the last things that she talked about with Bill before [Spoiler Alert] he got kidnapped.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'