New Poster and Promo Video of 'True Blood' Season 3
The marketing team of "True Blood" would like fans to know that vampires do enjoy "a good cup of Joe". The first promotional art of the HBO series has been released, revealing a jarring image of hot blood brewing inside coffee maker.
This poster would be the first of 12-week viral campaign leading up to the third season's premiere on June 13. Each week, the vampire series will release one of this kind at HBO.com, True Blood's Facebook page, and various other sites.
Beside the poster, HBO has also unleashed another video of season 3. After the short promo that gave a glimpse of what happened behind the scene, the cable released a new one that focuses on the heroine, Sookie Stackhouse. The mind-reader recalls the last things that she talked about with Bill before [Spoiler Alert] he got kidnapped.
More True Blood News
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video