New Poster and Promo Video of 'True Blood' Season 3
The marketing team of "True Blood" would like fans to know that vampires do enjoy "a good cup of Joe". The first promotional art of the HBO series has been released, revealing a jarring image of hot blood brewing inside coffee maker.
This poster would be the first of 12-week viral campaign leading up to the third season's premiere on June 13. Each week, the vampire series will release one of this kind at HBO.com, True Blood's Facebook page, and various other sites.
Beside the poster, HBO has also unleashed another video of season 3. After the short promo that gave a glimpse of what happened behind the scene, the cable released a new one that focuses on the heroine, Sookie Stackhouse. The mind-reader recalls the last things that she talked about with Bill before [Spoiler Alert] he got kidnapped.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season