Video: First Look at Robert Pattinson's Wax
The final outcome of Robert Pattinson wax figure has been completed and will be displayed for public at Madame Tussauds in NYC's Times Square on Thursday, March 25 at 10:30 A.M. But before fans can hug 'Robert' in person, there's an exclusive sneak peek from Rosemary Delprado, the director of marketing of NY Tussauds.
Through the video by ET, Rosemary explained that the wax is made taller than the real actor. The process to create wax normally takes place between three to six months but with Robert's the artists took extra weeks so that they could pluck in the hair one by one.
Rosemary added that the actor was not involved in the making due to tight schedule but they would send him a picture of the wax. Like said in the press release, the wax was made by "studying hundreds of photos and poring through hours of video to ensure that they capture R.Pattz's trademark sultry expression and inimitable style."
Robert Pattinson's wax will join Johnny Depp's and George Clooney's at the VIP club on the eighth floor. The first 100 fans to arrive to see the figure will get free Pattinson and "Twilight" gear as well as free admission. They have hired more security to accommodate the anticipated swarm.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'