Video: First Look at Robert Pattinson's Wax
The final outcome of Robert Pattinson wax figure has been completed and will be displayed for public at Madame Tussauds in NYC's Times Square on Thursday, March 25 at 10:30 A.M. But before fans can hug 'Robert' in person, there's an exclusive sneak peek from Rosemary Delprado, the director of marketing of NY Tussauds.
Through the video by ET, Rosemary explained that the wax is made taller than the real actor. The process to create wax normally takes place between three to six months but with Robert's the artists took extra weeks so that they could pluck in the hair one by one.
Rosemary added that the actor was not involved in the making due to tight schedule but they would send him a picture of the wax. Like said in the press release, the wax was made by "studying hundreds of photos and poring through hours of video to ensure that they capture R.Pattz's trademark sultry expression and inimitable style."
Robert Pattinson's wax will join Johnny Depp's and George Clooney's at the VIP club on the eighth floor. The first 100 fans to arrive to see the figure will get free Pattinson and "Twilight" gear as well as free admission. They have hired more security to accommodate the anticipated swarm.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'