Video: First Look at Robert Pattinson's Wax
The final outcome of Robert Pattinson wax figure has been completed and will be displayed for public at Madame Tussauds in NYC's Times Square on Thursday, March 25 at 10:30 A.M. But before fans can hug 'Robert' in person, there's an exclusive sneak peek from Rosemary Delprado, the director of marketing of NY Tussauds.
Through the video by ET, Rosemary explained that the wax is made taller than the real actor. The process to create wax normally takes place between three to six months but with Robert's the artists took extra weeks so that they could pluck in the hair one by one.
Rosemary added that the actor was not involved in the making due to tight schedule but they would send him a picture of the wax. Like said in the press release, the wax was made by "studying hundreds of photos and poring through hours of video to ensure that they capture R.Pattz's trademark sultry expression and inimitable style."
Robert Pattinson's wax will join Johnny Depp's and George Clooney's at the VIP club on the eighth floor. The first 100 fans to arrive to see the figure will get free Pattinson and "Twilight" gear as well as free admission. They have hired more security to accommodate the anticipated swarm.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson