Video: First Look at Robert Pattinson's Wax
The final outcome of Robert Pattinson wax figure has been completed and will be displayed for public at Madame Tussauds in NYC's Times Square on Thursday, March 25 at 10:30 A.M. But before fans can hug 'Robert' in person, there's an exclusive sneak peek from Rosemary Delprado, the director of marketing of NY Tussauds.
Through the video by ET, Rosemary explained that the wax is made taller than the real actor. The process to create wax normally takes place between three to six months but with Robert's the artists took extra weeks so that they could pluck in the hair one by one.
Rosemary added that the actor was not involved in the making due to tight schedule but they would send him a picture of the wax. Like said in the press release, the wax was made by "studying hundreds of photos and poring through hours of video to ensure that they capture R.Pattz's trademark sultry expression and inimitable style."
Robert Pattinson's wax will join Johnny Depp's and George Clooney's at the VIP club on the eighth floor. The first 100 fans to arrive to see the figure will get free Pattinson and "Twilight" gear as well as free admission. They have hired more security to accommodate the anticipated swarm.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert