'The Hills' Ending in Season 6
"The Hills" is coming to an end after season 6. "I think we've told the story of struggle and of finding yourself in L.A.," creator Adam DiVello told EW. "A lot of these kids have found themselves and have certainly embarked on different careers and different paths."
The sixth season and final 12 episodes will premiere on April 27. It begins with Heidi Montag who will show her mother the result of her plastic surgeries. "We tell the whole story. We pick right up where Heidi goes and sees her parents. And our cameras are there that minute the mother opens the door and sees her daughter for the first time." Executive producer Liz Gateley said, "It's a really touching but heartbreaking scene to watch."
As of Heidi's husband Spencer Pratt who was rumored quitting the show, DiVello said, "Spencer is dealing with some stuff right now, and once he gets through that, we'll be back to shooting with Spencer again. Bottom line is you will see him. He'll be in most of the episodes."
Less Spencer means more Kristin Cavallari and Audrina Patridge. The coming season will answer the tabloid report that Kristin was involved in a drug case. "When Kristin was in Miami for the Super Bowl, there was definitely some late nights for her and some speculation that she might be partying a little too hard," Gateley revealed. "So we're definitely going to cover that part of Kristin." Meanwhile, Audrina's relationship with singer Ryan Cabrera will also get a spotlight.
Although "The Hills" is ending, Audrina sticks to her life being captured on camera. She has signed a deal to have her own reality show which is produced by Mark Burnett but has no premiere date yet.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'