'The Hills' Ending in Season 6
"The Hills" is coming to an end after season 6. "I think we've told the story of struggle and of finding yourself in L.A.," creator Adam DiVello told EW. "A lot of these kids have found themselves and have certainly embarked on different careers and different paths."
The sixth season and final 12 episodes will premiere on April 27. It begins with Heidi Montag who will show her mother the result of her plastic surgeries. "We tell the whole story. We pick right up where Heidi goes and sees her parents. And our cameras are there that minute the mother opens the door and sees her daughter for the first time." Executive producer Liz Gateley said, "It's a really touching but heartbreaking scene to watch."
As of Heidi's husband Spencer Pratt who was rumored quitting the show, DiVello said, "Spencer is dealing with some stuff right now, and once he gets through that, we'll be back to shooting with Spencer again. Bottom line is you will see him. He'll be in most of the episodes."
Less Spencer means more Kristin Cavallari and Audrina Patridge. The coming season will answer the tabloid report that Kristin was involved in a drug case. "When Kristin was in Miami for the Super Bowl, there was definitely some late nights for her and some speculation that she might be partying a little too hard," Gateley revealed. "So we're definitely going to cover that part of Kristin." Meanwhile, Audrina's relationship with singer Ryan Cabrera will also get a spotlight.
Although "The Hills" is ending, Audrina sticks to her life being captured on camera. She has signed a deal to have her own reality show which is produced by Mark Burnett but has no premiere date yet.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked