Pics: Zanessa Hold Hands in Beverly Hills
Vanessa Hudgens took her man, Zac Efron, by hand for a stroll in Beverly Hills Wednesday, March 24 afternoon. Both were keeping it casual by wearing shorts and flip flops on the way to Kitson boutique. Vanessa in particular was wearing white tank top by Wildfox Couture as well as the same hat, sandal and Balenciaga handbag she wore on Tuesday.
Efron and Hudgens have been dating since their "High School Musical" days. Efron said earlier this month that his girlfriend is the one who arranges his social calendar. "I leave all the planning up to her," he told E!. "She RSVPed to all the parties for us."
Both have moved on from their Disney star label, starring in a number of feature films. Zac Efron can next be seen on "Charlie St. Cloud" which is planned to be released on October 15 in U.S. Meanwhile, Vanessa Hudgens has "Beastly" on July 30 and "Sucker Punch" on March 25 next year.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest