Pics: Zanessa Hold Hands in Beverly Hills
Vanessa Hudgens took her man, Zac Efron, by hand for a stroll in Beverly Hills Wednesday, March 24 afternoon. Both were keeping it casual by wearing shorts and flip flops on the way to Kitson boutique. Vanessa in particular was wearing white tank top by Wildfox Couture as well as the same hat, sandal and Balenciaga handbag she wore on Tuesday.
Efron and Hudgens have been dating since their "High School Musical" days. Efron said earlier this month that his girlfriend is the one who arranges his social calendar. "I leave all the planning up to her," he told E!. "She RSVPed to all the parties for us."
Both have moved on from their Disney star label, starring in a number of feature films. Zac Efron can next be seen on "Charlie St. Cloud" which is planned to be released on October 15 in U.S. Meanwhile, Vanessa Hudgens has "Beastly" on July 30 and "Sucker Punch" on March 25 next year.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special