Pics: Zanessa Hold Hands in Beverly Hills
Vanessa Hudgens took her man, Zac Efron, by hand for a stroll in Beverly Hills Wednesday, March 24 afternoon. Both were keeping it casual by wearing shorts and flip flops on the way to Kitson boutique. Vanessa in particular was wearing white tank top by Wildfox Couture as well as the same hat, sandal and Balenciaga handbag she wore on Tuesday.
Efron and Hudgens have been dating since their "High School Musical" days. Efron said earlier this month that his girlfriend is the one who arranges his social calendar. "I leave all the planning up to her," he told E!. "She RSVPed to all the parties for us."
Both have moved on from their Disney star label, starring in a number of feature films. Zac Efron can next be seen on "Charlie St. Cloud" which is planned to be released on October 15 in U.S. Meanwhile, Vanessa Hudgens has "Beastly" on July 30 and "Sucker Punch" on March 25 next year.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival