Pics: Zanessa Hold Hands in Beverly Hills
Vanessa Hudgens took her man, Zac Efron, by hand for a stroll in Beverly Hills Wednesday, March 24 afternoon. Both were keeping it casual by wearing shorts and flip flops on the way to Kitson boutique. Vanessa in particular was wearing white tank top by Wildfox Couture as well as the same hat, sandal and Balenciaga handbag she wore on Tuesday.
Efron and Hudgens have been dating since their "High School Musical" days. Efron said earlier this month that his girlfriend is the one who arranges his social calendar. "I leave all the planning up to her," he told E!. "She RSVPed to all the parties for us."
Both have moved on from their Disney star label, starring in a number of feature films. Zac Efron can next be seen on "Charlie St. Cloud" which is planned to be released on October 15 in U.S. Meanwhile, Vanessa Hudgens has "Beastly" on July 30 and "Sucker Punch" on March 25 next year.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star