Pics: Zanessa Hold Hands in Beverly Hills
Vanessa Hudgens took her man, Zac Efron, by hand for a stroll in Beverly Hills Wednesday, March 24 afternoon. Both were keeping it casual by wearing shorts and flip flops on the way to Kitson boutique. Vanessa in particular was wearing white tank top by Wildfox Couture as well as the same hat, sandal and Balenciaga handbag she wore on Tuesday.
Efron and Hudgens have been dating since their "High School Musical" days. Efron said earlier this month that his girlfriend is the one who arranges his social calendar. "I leave all the planning up to her," he told E!. "She RSVPed to all the parties for us."
Both have moved on from their Disney star label, starring in a number of feature films. Zac Efron can next be seen on "Charlie St. Cloud" which is planned to be released on October 15 in U.S. Meanwhile, Vanessa Hudgens has "Beastly" on July 30 and "Sucker Punch" on March 25 next year.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date