Preview of Ryan Seacrest on 'Oprah Winfrey Show'
For the first time ever, Ryan Seacrest will sit down with Oprah Winfrey to talk about his multiple tasks as a TV presenter, radio host and producer. In an all-new episode of "The Oprah Winfrey Show", Ryan will detail his fast-paced lifestyle, spill on the new season of "American Idol" and stories from his childhood.
Ryan will also join celebrity chef Jamie Oliver whose new reality "Food Revolution" he produced. Through the reality show, Ryan and Jamie teach American families how easy it is to eat healthier foods at home. During the "Oprah" appearance, Jamie will share a quick and easy chicken recipe that audience could try at home.
The episode will air this Friday, March 26 on ABC. On the same day, Jamie can be seen on "The Wendy Williams Show" first.
Ryan Seacrest and Jamie Oliver will also appear in a number of other talk shows to promote "Food Revolution" further. On Thursday, March 25, Jamie will visit "Good Morning America" solo and be joined by Ryan on "Larry King Live".
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding