Preview of Ryan Seacrest on 'Oprah Winfrey Show'
For the first time ever, Ryan Seacrest will sit down with Oprah Winfrey to talk about his multiple tasks as a TV presenter, radio host and producer. In an all-new episode of "The Oprah Winfrey Show", Ryan will detail his fast-paced lifestyle, spill on the new season of "American Idol" and stories from his childhood.
Ryan will also join celebrity chef Jamie Oliver whose new reality "Food Revolution" he produced. Through the reality show, Ryan and Jamie teach American families how easy it is to eat healthier foods at home. During the "Oprah" appearance, Jamie will share a quick and easy chicken recipe that audience could try at home.
The episode will air this Friday, March 26 on ABC. On the same day, Jamie can be seen on "The Wendy Williams Show" first.
Ryan Seacrest and Jamie Oliver will also appear in a number of other talk shows to promote "Food Revolution" further. On Thursday, March 25, Jamie will visit "Good Morning America" solo and be joined by Ryan on "Larry King Live".
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington