Preview of Ryan Seacrest on 'Oprah Winfrey Show'
For the first time ever, Ryan Seacrest will sit down with Oprah Winfrey to talk about his multiple tasks as a TV presenter, radio host and producer. In an all-new episode of "The Oprah Winfrey Show", Ryan will detail his fast-paced lifestyle, spill on the new season of "American Idol" and stories from his childhood.
Ryan will also join celebrity chef Jamie Oliver whose new reality "Food Revolution" he produced. Through the reality show, Ryan and Jamie teach American families how easy it is to eat healthier foods at home. During the "Oprah" appearance, Jamie will share a quick and easy chicken recipe that audience could try at home.
The episode will air this Friday, March 26 on ABC. On the same day, Jamie can be seen on "The Wendy Williams Show" first.
Ryan Seacrest and Jamie Oliver will also appear in a number of other talk shows to promote "Food Revolution" further. On Thursday, March 25, Jamie will visit "Good Morning America" solo and be joined by Ryan on "Larry King Live".
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie