Preview of Ryan Seacrest on 'Oprah Winfrey Show'
For the first time ever, Ryan Seacrest will sit down with Oprah Winfrey to talk about his multiple tasks as a TV presenter, radio host and producer. In an all-new episode of "The Oprah Winfrey Show", Ryan will detail his fast-paced lifestyle, spill on the new season of "American Idol" and stories from his childhood.
Ryan will also join celebrity chef Jamie Oliver whose new reality "Food Revolution" he produced. Through the reality show, Ryan and Jamie teach American families how easy it is to eat healthier foods at home. During the "Oprah" appearance, Jamie will share a quick and easy chicken recipe that audience could try at home.
The episode will air this Friday, March 26 on ABC. On the same day, Jamie can be seen on "The Wendy Williams Show" first.
Ryan Seacrest and Jamie Oliver will also appear in a number of other talk shows to promote "Food Revolution" further. On Thursday, March 25, Jamie will visit "Good Morning America" solo and be joined by Ryan on "Larry King Live".
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers