Preview of Ryan Seacrest on 'Oprah Winfrey Show'
For the first time ever, Ryan Seacrest will sit down with Oprah Winfrey to talk about his multiple tasks as a TV presenter, radio host and producer. In an all-new episode of "The Oprah Winfrey Show", Ryan will detail his fast-paced lifestyle, spill on the new season of "American Idol" and stories from his childhood.
Ryan will also join celebrity chef Jamie Oliver whose new reality "Food Revolution" he produced. Through the reality show, Ryan and Jamie teach American families how easy it is to eat healthier foods at home. During the "Oprah" appearance, Jamie will share a quick and easy chicken recipe that audience could try at home.
The episode will air this Friday, March 26 on ABC. On the same day, Jamie can be seen on "The Wendy Williams Show" first.
Ryan Seacrest and Jamie Oliver will also appear in a number of other talk shows to promote "Food Revolution" further. On Thursday, March 25, Jamie will visit "Good Morning America" solo and be joined by Ryan on "Larry King Live".
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Rashad Jennings and Normani Kordei Are Neck-and-Neck
- New 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Photos: See Dany's 747-Sized Dragon in War!
- Trying to Make Kourtney Kardashian Jealous, Scott Disick Jets Off to Cannes With Bella Thorne
- Amber Rose Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt in Tiny Bodysuit
- Explosion at Ariana Grande's Gig in Manchester Killed 19 People, Injured 50 Others
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'