Lady GaGa's 'Alejandro' Music Video Discussed
Lady GaGa has made a series of radio visit during her stay in Australia. While she talked about her "almost-collapsed" experience on Kyle and Jackie O radio show, the dance queen was pressed with questions surrounding her "Alejandro" music video when having an interview in Nova 96.6 FM.
"I'm so excited about the 'Alejandro' video," the 23-year-old singer/songwriter told the host. "Actually, we're shooting it very soon and I don't want to say who the director is yet because it's going to give a lot away."
When pursued about the concept, GaGa refused to open it up, reasoning that she wants it to be a surprise for her fans. "I would be more likely to lie through my teeth to you what the video's about so that you could all be surprised," so she said.
With "To Be Continued" tag attached at the end of her controversial "Telephone" clip, she was apparently aware that fans might think her next video would follow up the Beyonce Knowles-featuring video. In this interview, she ruled out the proposed idea, saying "I will tell you it's not the sequel to the 'Telephone' video."
In another news, recent rumor claimed fashion photographer Steven Klein has been tapped to direct the video.
More Lady GaGa News
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?