Miley Cyrus' 'Still There for Me' Music Video From 'Hannah Montana'
A live performance of Miley Cyrus as Hannah Montana when she performs a song called "Still There for Me" has emerged. She delivers the track in an intimate acoustic set with Billy Ray Cyrus playing the guitar.
The footage was filmed on March 12 for the upcoming season 4 of Disney Channel's TV series "Hannah Montana". Dedicated to troops shipped off to wars overseas, the concert was attended by dozens of families and many children with parents deployed abroad.
Miley told People, "My dad has always been super involved with the troops so [the producers] always try to find things that are close to our hearts and that we're really involved in." Billy added, "This past December I was in Afghanistan and Iraq and that trip inspired the writers to say let's do an episode to say thank you to the troops."
The fourth and last season of "Hannah Montana" kicked off its production on January 18 this year and will begin airing the episodes in July. Containing around 11 episodes that will air throughout the year, "Hannah Montana" will wrap it up with one-hour series finale.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!