Miley Cyrus' 'Still There for Me' Music Video From 'Hannah Montana'
A live performance of Miley Cyrus as Hannah Montana when she performs a song called "Still There for Me" has emerged. She delivers the track in an intimate acoustic set with Billy Ray Cyrus playing the guitar.
The footage was filmed on March 12 for the upcoming season 4 of Disney Channel's TV series "Hannah Montana". Dedicated to troops shipped off to wars overseas, the concert was attended by dozens of families and many children with parents deployed abroad.
Miley told People, "My dad has always been super involved with the troops so [the producers] always try to find things that are close to our hearts and that we're really involved in." Billy added, "This past December I was in Afghanistan and Iraq and that trip inspired the writers to say let's do an episode to say thank you to the troops."
The fourth and last season of "Hannah Montana" kicked off its production on January 18 this year and will begin airing the episodes in July. Containing around 11 episodes that will air throughout the year, "Hannah Montana" will wrap it up with one-hour series finale.
Miley Cyrus' "Still There for Me" music video
More Miley Cyrus News
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise