Miley Cyrus' 'Still There for Me' Music Video From 'Hannah Montana'
A live performance of Miley Cyrus as Hannah Montana when she performs a song called "Still There for Me" has emerged. She delivers the track in an intimate acoustic set with Billy Ray Cyrus playing the guitar.
The footage was filmed on March 12 for the upcoming season 4 of Disney Channel's TV series "Hannah Montana". Dedicated to troops shipped off to wars overseas, the concert was attended by dozens of families and many children with parents deployed abroad.
Miley told People, "My dad has always been super involved with the troops so [the producers] always try to find things that are close to our hearts and that we're really involved in." Billy added, "This past December I was in Afghanistan and Iraq and that trip inspired the writers to say let's do an episode to say thank you to the troops."
The fourth and last season of "Hannah Montana" kicked off its production on January 18 this year and will begin airing the episodes in July. Containing around 11 episodes that will air throughout the year, "Hannah Montana" will wrap it up with one-hour series finale.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed