Miley Cyrus' 'Still There for Me' Music Video From 'Hannah Montana'
A live performance of Miley Cyrus as Hannah Montana when she performs a song called "Still There for Me" has emerged. She delivers the track in an intimate acoustic set with Billy Ray Cyrus playing the guitar.
The footage was filmed on March 12 for the upcoming season 4 of Disney Channel's TV series "Hannah Montana". Dedicated to troops shipped off to wars overseas, the concert was attended by dozens of families and many children with parents deployed abroad.
Miley told People, "My dad has always been super involved with the troops so [the producers] always try to find things that are close to our hearts and that we're really involved in." Billy added, "This past December I was in Afghanistan and Iraq and that trip inspired the writers to say let's do an episode to say thank you to the troops."
The fourth and last season of "Hannah Montana" kicked off its production on January 18 this year and will begin airing the episodes in July. Containing around 11 episodes that will air throughout the year, "Hannah Montana" will wrap it up with one-hour series finale.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video