Confirmed, Metro Station Breaking Up
Metro Station have called it quits. The news was first brought forward by Towson University in Maryland after their assistant director of programming for student activities, Bridget Chase, received a call about the withdrawal of the band from becoming an opening act for their Tigerfest.
A representative for the band has also confirmed the break-up to Altpress.com. While the publication had no further information about what prompted the split, rumor suggested the group decided to go their separate ways due to internal dispute.
Metro Station parted ways with bassist Blake Healy and drummer Anthony Improgo in 2009, leaving only guitarist Trace Cyrus who is Miley Cyrus' brother and singer Mason Musso who is Mitchel Musso's brother on the line-up.
The band have released a self-titled album "Metro Station" in 2007 and contributed to a song titled "Where's My Angel" in "Alice in Wonderland" soundtrack. They were supposed to open for N.E.R.D on the Burdick Field stage at the Towson University's event on April 25.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift