Confirmed, Metro Station Breaking Up
Metro Station have called it quits. The news was first brought forward by Towson University in Maryland after their assistant director of programming for student activities, Bridget Chase, received a call about the withdrawal of the band from becoming an opening act for their Tigerfest.
A representative for the band has also confirmed the break-up to Altpress.com. While the publication had no further information about what prompted the split, rumor suggested the group decided to go their separate ways due to internal dispute.
Metro Station parted ways with bassist Blake Healy and drummer Anthony Improgo in 2009, leaving only guitarist Trace Cyrus who is Miley Cyrus' brother and singer Mason Musso who is Mitchel Musso's brother on the line-up.
The band have released a self-titled album "Metro Station" in 2007 and contributed to a song titled "Where's My Angel" in "Alice in Wonderland" soundtrack. They were supposed to open for N.E.R.D on the Burdick Field stage at the Towson University's event on April 25.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'