Confirmed, Metro Station Breaking Up
Metro Station have called it quits. The news was first brought forward by Towson University in Maryland after their assistant director of programming for student activities, Bridget Chase, received a call about the withdrawal of the band from becoming an opening act for their Tigerfest.
A representative for the band has also confirmed the break-up to Altpress.com. While the publication had no further information about what prompted the split, rumor suggested the group decided to go their separate ways due to internal dispute.
Metro Station parted ways with bassist Blake Healy and drummer Anthony Improgo in 2009, leaving only guitarist Trace Cyrus who is Miley Cyrus' brother and singer Mason Musso who is Mitchel Musso's brother on the line-up.
The band have released a self-titled album "Metro Station" in 2007 and contributed to a song titled "Where's My Angel" in "Alice in Wonderland" soundtrack. They were supposed to open for N.E.R.D on the Burdick Field stage at the Towson University's event on April 25.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked