Paige Miles Sent Packing on 'American Idol'
Paige Miles stumbled in the Billboard No. 1 week of "American Idol" when her version of Phil Collins' "Against All Odds (Take a Look At Me Now)" was deemed beyond par. Simon Cowell told her on Tuesday, March 23 night that she was in serious trouble this week and he was right.
"It was a roller coaster of a lifetime," Paige told host Ryan Seacrest after learning her fate. "I had a lot of health issues going on out here, laryngitis ...and bad song choices, but I still had a blast, and it was a great learning experience."
Paige was bad enough that Simon did not even bother to use the Judges' Save on her. "Regardless of your singing, you're going to end up going home tonight," the judge said. "It's gotten to a point where it's not working. I don't want to give you any false hope here. It's the end."
Miles was in the bottom three along with Tim Urban and Katie Stevens. Saved from elimination, these two are entitled to join the annual Top 10 national tour which will be kicked off in summer.
Coming as the guest performers on the result night was Miley Cyrus who mentored the Top 11 this week. She sang "When I Look at You", one of the soundtracks of her latest movie "The Last Song", with the companion of grand piano. Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato took the stage later to sing their duet "Make a Wave".
Next week, the Top 10 will get R & B/Soul for theme and Usher will help them to get the groove.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic