Paige Miles Sent Packing on 'American Idol'
Paige Miles stumbled in the Billboard No. 1 week of "American Idol" when her version of Phil Collins' "Against All Odds (Take a Look At Me Now)" was deemed beyond par. Simon Cowell told her on Tuesday, March 23 night that she was in serious trouble this week and he was right.
"It was a roller coaster of a lifetime," Paige told host Ryan Seacrest after learning her fate. "I had a lot of health issues going on out here, laryngitis ...and bad song choices, but I still had a blast, and it was a great learning experience."
Paige was bad enough that Simon did not even bother to use the Judges' Save on her. "Regardless of your singing, you're going to end up going home tonight," the judge said. "It's gotten to a point where it's not working. I don't want to give you any false hope here. It's the end."
Miles was in the bottom three along with Tim Urban and Katie Stevens. Saved from elimination, these two are entitled to join the annual Top 10 national tour which will be kicked off in summer.
Coming as the guest performers on the result night was Miley Cyrus who mentored the Top 11 this week. She sang "When I Look at You", one of the soundtracks of her latest movie "The Last Song", with the companion of grand piano. Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato took the stage later to sing their duet "Make a Wave".
Next week, the Top 10 will get R & B/Soul for theme and Usher will help them to get the groove.
More American Idol News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle