Video Premiere: Usher's 'Lil Freak' Feat. Nicki Minaj
Usher's music video for his new single "Lil Freak" has finally made its debut. It features Nicki Minaj and Ciara making cameo appearances. Filmed in Los Angeles, the video is directed by TAJ and sees the Young Money female rapper wearing a two-tone wig.
On what to offer in the upcoming video, Nicki previously told MTV, "It felt just like one of the sequels to 'Saw'. It was dope." The director, meanwhile, talked to Vibe Magazine about redefining the word "freak."
"My general idea was to take the word and show its many faceted sides," he explained. "Twisting and turning it to where theres really no distinguishing between one freak and another."
"Lil Freak" is taken from Usher's March 30 release "Raymond vs. Raymond".
In another news, Usher has been recruited to mentor "American Idol" hopefuls for next week's R&B/soul-themed performance.
Usher's "Lil Freak" music video
More Usher News
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors