Video Premiere: Usher's 'Lil Freak' Feat. Nicki Minaj
Usher's music video for his new single "Lil Freak" has finally made its debut. It features Nicki Minaj and Ciara making cameo appearances. Filmed in Los Angeles, the video is directed by TAJ and sees the Young Money female rapper wearing a two-tone wig.
On what to offer in the upcoming video, Nicki previously told MTV, "It felt just like one of the sequels to 'Saw'. It was dope." The director, meanwhile, talked to Vibe Magazine about redefining the word "freak."
"My general idea was to take the word and show its many faceted sides," he explained. "Twisting and turning it to where theres really no distinguishing between one freak and another."
"Lil Freak" is taken from Usher's March 30 release "Raymond vs. Raymond".
In another news, Usher has been recruited to mentor "American Idol" hopefuls for next week's R&B/soul-themed performance.
Usher's "Lil Freak" music video
More Usher News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding