Video Premiere: Usher's 'Lil Freak' Feat. Nicki Minaj
Usher's music video for his new single "Lil Freak" has finally made its debut. It features Nicki Minaj and Ciara making cameo appearances. Filmed in Los Angeles, the video is directed by TAJ and sees the Young Money female rapper wearing a two-tone wig.
On what to offer in the upcoming video, Nicki previously told MTV, "It felt just like one of the sequels to 'Saw'. It was dope." The director, meanwhile, talked to Vibe Magazine about redefining the word "freak."
"My general idea was to take the word and show its many faceted sides," he explained. "Twisting and turning it to where theres really no distinguishing between one freak and another."
"Lil Freak" is taken from Usher's March 30 release "Raymond vs. Raymond".
In another news, Usher has been recruited to mentor "American Idol" hopefuls for next week's R&B/soul-themed performance.
More Usher News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed