Video Premiere: Usher's 'Lil Freak' Feat. Nicki Minaj
Usher's music video for his new single "Lil Freak" has finally made its debut. It features Nicki Minaj and Ciara making cameo appearances. Filmed in Los Angeles, the video is directed by TAJ and sees the Young Money female rapper wearing a two-tone wig.
On what to offer in the upcoming video, Nicki previously told MTV, "It felt just like one of the sequels to 'Saw'. It was dope." The director, meanwhile, talked to Vibe Magazine about redefining the word "freak."
"My general idea was to take the word and show its many faceted sides," he explained. "Twisting and turning it to where theres really no distinguishing between one freak and another."
"Lil Freak" is taken from Usher's March 30 release "Raymond vs. Raymond".
In another news, Usher has been recruited to mentor "American Idol" hopefuls for next week's R&B/soul-themed performance.
More Usher News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl