Taylor Swift Hung Out With Cory Monteith and Taylor Lautner
Cory Monteith may end up in one of Taylor Swift's songs. The one part of FOX hit series "Glee" was spotted hanging out with the country singer on Tuesday, March 23 night at Pinz Bowling Center in Studio City, California.
They, however, were not alone as Selena Gomez, David Henrie and another couple of friends joined them in the game. Selena and David were celebrating the last day of filming "Wizards of Waverly Place" season 3. These two tagged along Taylor to grab a bite at Jerry's Deli before going bowling.
After the game ended and before they parted, Cory gave Taylor a big hug. A source told press, "Taylor and Cory definitely looked close - they spent most of the night chatting together and had a long hug before saying goodbye - but their separate exits seemed quite deliberate so people wouldn't think they were an item."
The next day, Taylor was out with another male friend, Taylor Lautner, whom she had a short romance with. They had lunch at The Farm of Beverly Hills with their publicists and Taylor's mother before hopping on the same SUV to go to Beverly Hills hotel.
More Taylor Swift News
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split