Taylor Swift Hung Out With Cory Monteith and Taylor Lautner
Cory Monteith may end up in one of Taylor Swift's songs. The one part of FOX hit series "Glee" was spotted hanging out with the country singer on Tuesday, March 23 night at Pinz Bowling Center in Studio City, California.
They, however, were not alone as Selena Gomez, David Henrie and another couple of friends joined them in the game. Selena and David were celebrating the last day of filming "Wizards of Waverly Place" season 3. These two tagged along Taylor to grab a bite at Jerry's Deli before going bowling.
After the game ended and before they parted, Cory gave Taylor a big hug. A source told press, "Taylor and Cory definitely looked close - they spent most of the night chatting together and had a long hug before saying goodbye - but their separate exits seemed quite deliberate so people wouldn't think they were an item."
The next day, Taylor was out with another male friend, Taylor Lautner, whom she had a short romance with. They had lunch at The Farm of Beverly Hills with their publicists and Taylor's mother before hopping on the same SUV to go to Beverly Hills hotel.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship
- These Two 'Suicide Squad' Characters May Also Get Spin-Off Films