Taylor Swift Hung Out With Cory Monteith and Taylor Lautner
Cory Monteith may end up in one of Taylor Swift's songs. The one part of FOX hit series "Glee" was spotted hanging out with the country singer on Tuesday, March 23 night at Pinz Bowling Center in Studio City, California.
They, however, were not alone as Selena Gomez, David Henrie and another couple of friends joined them in the game. Selena and David were celebrating the last day of filming "Wizards of Waverly Place" season 3. These two tagged along Taylor to grab a bite at Jerry's Deli before going bowling.
After the game ended and before they parted, Cory gave Taylor a big hug. A source told press, "Taylor and Cory definitely looked close - they spent most of the night chatting together and had a long hug before saying goodbye - but their separate exits seemed quite deliberate so people wouldn't think they were an item."
The next day, Taylor was out with another male friend, Taylor Lautner, whom she had a short romance with. They had lunch at The Farm of Beverly Hills with their publicists and Taylor's mother before hopping on the same SUV to go to Beverly Hills hotel.
More Taylor Swift News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says