Lady GaGa Talks About 'Almost-Collapsed' Experience
For the very first time, Lady GaGa discussed what really happened when she almost passed out during a concert in New Zealand which made her devotees fearful over her health condition. "I was so jet lagged," she told Kyle and Jackie O radio show.
"I passed out about three times on stage that night but I got myself to the floor," the dance queen explained further. "I'd rather die on stage than walk off because I was going to pass out." Despite experiencing the "almost-collapsed" performance, she insisted that she is feeling "completely rejuvenated and excited."
Lady GaGa is plotted to perform Down Under starting March 17 until April 9. After that, she will rock several major cities in Japan before traveling back across Europe. Once the European leg is finished on June 4, she will take a break for less than a month and then hit the road across North America again until September 19.
More Lady GaGa News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory