Lady GaGa Talks About 'Almost-Collapsed' Experience
For the very first time, Lady GaGa discussed what really happened when she almost passed out during a concert in New Zealand which made her devotees fearful over her health condition. "I was so jet lagged," she told Kyle and Jackie O radio show.
"I passed out about three times on stage that night but I got myself to the floor," the dance queen explained further. "I'd rather die on stage than walk off because I was going to pass out." Despite experiencing the "almost-collapsed" performance, she insisted that she is feeling "completely rejuvenated and excited."
Lady GaGa is plotted to perform Down Under starting March 17 until April 9. After that, she will rock several major cities in Japan before traveling back across Europe. Once the European leg is finished on June 4, she will take a break for less than a month and then hit the road across North America again until September 19.
More Lady GaGa News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season