Lady GaGa Talks About 'Almost-Collapsed' Experience
For the very first time, Lady GaGa discussed what really happened when she almost passed out during a concert in New Zealand which made her devotees fearful over her health condition. "I was so jet lagged," she told Kyle and Jackie O radio show.
"I passed out about three times on stage that night but I got myself to the floor," the dance queen explained further. "I'd rather die on stage than walk off because I was going to pass out." Despite experiencing the "almost-collapsed" performance, she insisted that she is feeling "completely rejuvenated and excited."
Lady GaGa is plotted to perform Down Under starting March 17 until April 9. After that, she will rock several major cities in Japan before traveling back across Europe. Once the European leg is finished on June 4, she will take a break for less than a month and then hit the road across North America again until September 19.
More Lady GaGa News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group