Lady GaGa Talks About 'Almost-Collapsed' Experience
For the very first time, Lady GaGa discussed what really happened when she almost passed out during a concert in New Zealand which made her devotees fearful over her health condition. "I was so jet lagged," she told Kyle and Jackie O radio show.
"I passed out about three times on stage that night but I got myself to the floor," the dance queen explained further. "I'd rather die on stage than walk off because I was going to pass out." Despite experiencing the "almost-collapsed" performance, she insisted that she is feeling "completely rejuvenated and excited."
Lady GaGa is plotted to perform Down Under starting March 17 until April 9. After that, she will rock several major cities in Japan before traveling back across Europe. Once the European leg is finished on June 4, she will take a break for less than a month and then hit the road across North America again until September 19.
More Lady GaGa News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!