Lady GaGa Talks About 'Almost-Collapsed' Experience
For the very first time, Lady GaGa discussed what really happened when she almost passed out during a concert in New Zealand which made her devotees fearful over her health condition. "I was so jet lagged," she told Kyle and Jackie O radio show.
"I passed out about three times on stage that night but I got myself to the floor," the dance queen explained further. "I'd rather die on stage than walk off because I was going to pass out." Despite experiencing the "almost-collapsed" performance, she insisted that she is feeling "completely rejuvenated and excited."
Lady GaGa is plotted to perform Down Under starting March 17 until April 9. After that, she will rock several major cities in Japan before traveling back across Europe. Once the European leg is finished on June 4, she will take a break for less than a month and then hit the road across North America again until September 19.
More Lady GaGa News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'