'Lost' Series Finale Title Revealed, Shooting Undergoing
With seven episodes left, creators of "Lost" are ready to reveal the title of its series finale. Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof said on EW podcast that the two-hour episode scheduled to air on May 23 will be titled "The End". The crew and cast have also begun the filming process.
Lost's previous season finale titles include "Exodus: Part 1 and 2", "Live Together, Die Alone", "Through the Looking Glass" and "There's No Place Like Home: Part 1 and 2". Last season's finale was called "The Incident".
Before the PaleyFest this year, Lindelof held a press conference to talk about the series finale. About the writing process he said, "A lot of it is like putting a puzzle together and you just look in the box and see what pieces are left. The longer you put a puzzle together, the easier it is to finish it. While we're starting the process of actually writing the finale this week, we've been talking about it for the last five years, more specifically as we've been going."
During the presentation as well, Lindelof and Cuse confirmed that not all answers will be given but they will try hard to tie all lose ends. Nestor Carbonell told E! Online that the cast have got a hold of the finale script. "There's a lot of tight security as far as scripts," he said. "We all have to be there when they're delivered, but I was really, really, thrilled to get it, and again, just blown away with what they wrote. I'm anxious for people to see it and we're in the process of shooting it now."
More Lost News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna