'Lost' Series Finale Title Revealed, Shooting Undergoing
With seven episodes left, creators of "Lost" are ready to reveal the title of its series finale. Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof said on EW podcast that the two-hour episode scheduled to air on May 23 will be titled "The End". The crew and cast have also begun the filming process.
Lost's previous season finale titles include "Exodus: Part 1 and 2", "Live Together, Die Alone", "Through the Looking Glass" and "There's No Place Like Home: Part 1 and 2". Last season's finale was called "The Incident".
Before the PaleyFest this year, Lindelof held a press conference to talk about the series finale. About the writing process he said, "A lot of it is like putting a puzzle together and you just look in the box and see what pieces are left. The longer you put a puzzle together, the easier it is to finish it. While we're starting the process of actually writing the finale this week, we've been talking about it for the last five years, more specifically as we've been going."
During the presentation as well, Lindelof and Cuse confirmed that not all answers will be given but they will try hard to tie all lose ends. Nestor Carbonell told E! Online that the cast have got a hold of the finale script. "There's a lot of tight security as far as scripts," he said. "We all have to be there when they're delivered, but I was really, really, thrilled to get it, and again, just blown away with what they wrote. I'm anxious for people to see it and we're in the process of shooting it now."
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame