Will Smith to Choose Between 'Men in Black 3' and 'The City That Sailed'
It has been two years since Will Smith's last appearance in big screen when he joined the cast for 2008 "Seven Pounds". If people are wondering what movie he will play next, it could be either "Men in Black 3" or "The City That Sailed". According to Variety, the actor has narrowed down his potential projects to those two movies.
However, it would not be an easy decision to make since each project has particular appeal for Smith. Serving as the third installment of the hugely successful box office franchise, "Men in Black 3" is now a priority for Sony Pictures. With the likes of Josh Brolin, Sacha Baron Cohen and Jemaine Clement rumored as the stars, the upcoming movie is no doubt could be a hit.
"The City That Sailed", in the meantime, is penned by "The Truman Show" scribe Andrew Niccol and will revolve around a New York street magician who is unhappily separated from his young daughter. In exploring a lighthouse one day, the girl discovers a room with magic candles and wishes to be reunited with her father, causing the island of Manhattan to break away and drift across the Pond. Smith is already attached to produce it alongside James Lassiter.
Starting his career as a rapper, Will Smith made his acting debut when starring in 1990 TV series "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air". He later nabbed lead roles in several blockbuster movies such as "Bad Boys", "Independence Day", "Men in Black", "I, Robot" and "Hancock". Lately, when not appearing in front of cameras, he opts to serve as producer for some movies including "The Karate Kid" starring his son Jaden Smith.
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Photo Confirms James Franco's Casting